Habib Metro Bank is inviting applications for Habib Metropolitan Bank Jobs 2019 Trainee Trade Batch Officer. Habib Metropolitan Bank Limited announced career Opportunities first for Habib Metropolitan Bank Trainee Teller Jobs For Batch 2019, Habib Metro Bank JOBS Trainee Officer Branch Operations and now require applications for Trainee Trade Batch Officer across different cities of Bank’s Network. Trade Batch Officer is the third trainee program in Habib Metro Bank Pakistan.
About Habib Metropolitan Bank Trainee Trade Batch Officer
Habib Metropolitan Bank required Applications from fresh and energetic candidates for Habib Metro Bank Trainee Trade Batch Officer Jobs for the batch 2019. In order to meet the branch network expansion needs, Habib Metropolitan Bank Limited invites applications from young and energetic fresh graduates for the position Trade Batch Officer to be posted in branches of cities across Pakistan. The Monthly Starting stipend Will be 35,000 PKR for Three years agreement. The Candidates will be appointed as Trainee Trade Batch in Officer Grade 3. After the training, they will be appointed as a regular employee.
Habib Metropolitan Bank Trainee Trade Batch Officer Details:
- Department Name: Habib Metropolitan Bank
- Location: All Over Pakistan
- Position: Trainee Trade Batch Officer
- Deadline: February 28th, 2019
Key Responsibilities as Trade Batch Officer
To provide support to the branch by performing core banking responsibilities in functions including but not limited to account opening, clearing & remittances. The objective is to ensure seamless customer experiences according to service quality standards of the bank while complying with internal bank policies and procedures.
Minimum Bachelors degree from HEC recognized university and
Candidates who have Final Transcript or Mark sheet are eligible to Apply.
Age Limit: Not more then 28 Years as on January 31, 2019
- Habib Metropolitan Bank Trainee Teller Jobs For Batch 2019
- HBL internship 2019
- Hbl Management Trainee Program
- UNICEF INTERNSHIP PROGRAM IN USA
- Daraz future leadership program
Selection Procedure For Trainee Trade Batch Officer
- All candidates will Undergo initial screening followed by shortlisted candidates for final interview.
- The selected candidates will be appointed as Trainee Trade Batch Officer as Officer Grade 3 & with Six Months Probation. During this period an extensive 4 Months on Job and classroom training will be provided to the batch all areas of Cash function.
- Upon successful completion of the Probation period, the final assessment will be conducted and those who are successful will be confirmed in the bank and will be awarded a Flat increment.
- The bank will reserve to right to transfer the officers to any of the branches within Pakistan.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply for the Role by sending their Latest CV/Resume to email@example.com.
The Subject Line should contain Trade Batch Officer and your city name in which you want to Apply.