Abudawood Pakistan ADP EDGE Trainee Program is all about
Experience a world of opportunities, The program is designed to prepare young professionals for critical roles within Abudawood Pakistan. Through structured learning, challenging projects, constructive feedback, and supportive colleagues, the ADP EDGE Program will provide you with the platform to grow and experience the versatility of ADP’s portfolio of businesses and functions.
ADP EDGE Trainee Program Details:
ADP EDGE is a rigorous 12 months management trainee program, targeting fresh undergraduates and graduates. The program is designed in a way in which trainees are rotated in different departments to get a holistic picture of Abudawood Pakistan’s business and flavor of various departments. They are also involved in multiple cross-functional projects, sales field exposure, and real-life challenges. After a yearlong rotation period, the trainees are eventually placed in permanent roles based on their interest and performance throughout this time.
The Abudawood Pakistan EDGE Trainee Program consists of two programs:
- Associate Trainee Program
- Management Trainee Program
Trainee Program Duration:
Both Associate Trainee Program and Management Trainee Program are 12 Months programs for fresh graduates.
- Associate Trainee Program: Final Year/Recent Undergraduates (Bachelor Degree) from a reputable university.
- Management Trainee Program: Final Year/Recent Graduates (Master Degree) from a reputable university.
- Round 1: Online registration
- Round 2: Virtual assessment
- Round 3: Focus Group at ADP regional offices in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Multan
- Round 4: Final Panel Interview