Bank Alfalah is looking for fresh graduates from all cities of Pakistan as Front Line Trainee Officer. Bank Alfalah Front Line Trainee Programme is a program for fresh graduates to polish their skills. Bank Alfalah Front Line Trainee Programme 2019 offers an entry platform to ambitious and energetic individuals in branch banking sales and operations, nationwide with a fast-track career path. Bank Alfalah Front Line Trainee Programme role will offer challenging assignments and market-competitive remuneration. selected candidates in Bank Alfalah Front Line Trainee Programme 2019 will undergo comprehensive training.
Alfalah Bank Front Line Trainee Programme 2019
- Location: All Cities
- Gender: Both Male/Female can Apply
- Age: 18 – 26 Years
- Minimum Education: Bachelors
- Qualification: Fresh Graduates from HEC recognized universities/institutes having minimum 2.5 CGPA or equivalent
- Experience: Fresh
- Required Skills: Problem Solving, Teamwork, Interpersonal Skills, Stress tolerance, customer focus, Attention to detail
Alfalah Bank Front Line Trainee Programme 2019 Description:
- To provide high-quality customer service while customer transaction related to Cash, National Prize Bonds, Utility Bills, Fund Transfers, Issuance of PO/DD, Inward/Outward Clearing & Collection, Stop Payments strictly in accordance with the policies and procedures implemented by Bank Alfalah and SBP.
- To provide accurate and efficient services to customers within the appropriate turnaround time ensuring full compliance with internal controls and procedures
- To develop and maintain customer relationships to generate business and provide the highest standards of customer service in order to ensure Bank Alfalah’s customer satisfaction
- To drive & manage the execution of sales strategy and customer acquisition process in the assigned Branch and be responsible for meeting/exceeding portfolio growth and cross-sell targets
Last Date To Apply For Alfalah Bank Front Line Trainee Programme 2019 is:
Jan 29, 2019