The Mexican Government has announced Mexico Government Scholarship 2020 For International Students 2020. The Government of Mexico is pleased to announce Scholarships of Excellence for International Students 2020. The Call is offered to more than 180 countries, within the framework of bilateral agreements, multilateral mechanisms and special agreements More than 100 Education Institutions Superiors Mexicans (IES) participate in this Call and all have academic programs registered in the National Quality Postgraduate Program (PNPC) of the National Council of Science and Technology (CONACYT).
The Government Of Mexico Scholarship 2020 invites applications from international students who are interested in studying Bachelors Degree, Speciality, Specialization, Masters Degree, Doctorate & Postgraduate Research, as well as Mobility Programs of Bachelor, Postgraduate, Medical Specialities, etc. All academic Fields & Majors are available.
Mexico Government Scholarship 2020 Details
The Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID) Offer scholarships for the training of foreign professionals at levels of Bachelor’s degree, Specialty, Specialization, Master’s, Doctorate and Postgraduate Research, as well as student mobility programs of Bachelor, Postgraduate, Medical Specialties, and Subspecialties, in the
modality of training scholarships, in face-to-face programs complete in Mexico, in order to strengthen collaborative ties academic with partner countries; human resources training and the Internationalization of Higher Education Institutions (IES).
- Host Country: Mexico
- Scholarship Cover by: Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID)
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree, Speciality, Specialization, Masters Degree, Doctorate & Postgraduate Research, Mobility Programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 27th September 2019
- Bachelors, Master’s or Ph.D. Degrees as required by the program for which the scholarship is requested.
- The scholarships will be awarded on academic excellence.
- Be accepted, or currently enrolled in a program of the participating Mexican institutions in the Call.
- Candidates cannot be living in Mexico at the time of application.
- The academic excellence of the candidate in the intended area of study.
- The intended field of study or specialization in Mexico is related to the applicant’s academic and job history.
- The area of study is important to and has a direct impact on the development of the applicant’s country.
- The program must relate to specific current or approved projects that have an impact on the development of the applicant’s country.
- All documents and forms must be in Spanish or submitted with translations into Spanish.
- Monthly Stipend will be Given
- Registration and Tuition Fee
- Medical Insurance
- Cost of Visa
- Round Airfare Ticket
- Inner City Transport
- Some Free Trips
List of Universities Participation
How to Apply for Mexico Government Scholarship 2020
You can Apply Online Also. All scholarship applications must be submitted to the Mexican embassy or concurrent embassy of the applicant’s country or to the designated Mexican institution. Only applications that fulfill all of the requirements will be considered
For specific questions about the General Terms and Conditions of the Call, contact: [email protected]For Questions about the Academic Cooperation Management System (SIGCA) please refer to Edward García Mejía Systems Consultant t. (55) 3686 5100
MORE DETAILS ABOUT Mexico Government Scholarship 2020