Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals for Askari Bank Trainee Officers 2019. Askari Bank Pakistan provide an opportunity for fresh graduates to join them as Trainee Officers TOs. This program offers a challenging opportunity to provide you a platform for performance in one of the finest working environments in the industry. You will be supported in enhancement of your skills through specialized learning and development program, job rotation and personal mentoring.
Askari Bank Trainee Officers Introduction:
If you are highly motivated, talented and energetic and wish to start your career in the banking department Trainee officers program in Askari bank is for you.
Askari Bank Pakistan
All cities Pakistan
Also Check Out:
- Bank Of Punjab Jobs Management Trainee Officers Program 2019
- Bank of Khyber General Banking Officers GBO & Cash Officers
- Minimum four years Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Commerce, Banking & Finance, or other relevant programs from HEC recognized local/foreign universities
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0 or equivalent marks/grade as applicable
- No minimum experience is required, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 30 years as on March 31, 2019
Askari Bank Trainee Officers More Frequent Question Answer:
- Can I apply online through my android mobile set? No, you are strongly recommended to use your Laptop/PC and make sure that you have excellent internet connection.
- What is roadmap of applying for Trainee Officer Program? Online Application> Shortlisting notification/email from NTS/AKBL to candidate> NTS Fee Challan intimation> Fee deposit by the candidate in respective Bank> NTS test at different Location> Test result announcement by NTS> Successful candidate will be called for panel interview> Offer intimation to successful candidate.
- Which Browser is best supported for online application form? It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Despite best efforts, I am unable to apply through online? Please contact at our Recruitment Team at 051-8092616.
- What is an asterisk *? The mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk *
- Do I need to enter all my educational record? Yes, you are required to enter at least 3 records, i.e. Masters / Bachelors (4 Years), Intermediate and Matric. Add record and click on “Save Education”. Repeat the same process for all degrees/Certificates.
- What is the last date to apply for Trainee Officer Program? You can apply on or before April 28, 2019.
- Is it mandatory to appear in written test? Yes, only those candidates will be called for written test who have paid minor fee of NTS.
- Who will conduct the written test? An independent body, National Testing Services (NTS) will conduct the test.
- What is the test pattern? Sample test paper will be placed at NTS/AKBL website.
- Can I change my test Center? Yes, you are required to intimate our Recruitment Team before test start date.
- I did not receive a confirmation email after submitting the online application. What should I do? It might be possible that after getting save information you forgotten to click on apply now and then close the window. Try to attempt again and fill the form properly. However, if the system says “You have already applied for this position” it means your data have been saved and ready for shortlisting by the system. For any complex situation, you can reach our Recruitment Team at 051-8092616.
- I have completed simple graduation, e.g. 2 years bachelors program. Am I eligible to apply? This program is only for those who have completed Masters or minimum o16 years of education.
- I am an ACCA qualified. Can I apply for this program? Yes, all papers cleared can apply.
- Do you approve age relaxation? No
- Do you approve CGPA /Grade/Division relaxation? Yes, it is limited and only for less privileged areas.
- Can I make attachments? Yes, you are required to attach latest resume in PDF/DOC format and a passport size picture in JPG/PNG format. The picture size should not exceed 500 MB.
- Do you accept application by mail? No. for this TO program we do not accept application through any other mode.
- What is the Salary range of TO program? Market competitive salary will be offered.
- Where they will be placed after training? It is sole discretion of Management to place anywhere, however, usually they are placed in Branch Banking and have proper career path. At a later stage, they may be rotated/trained in other specialized functional areas, like Corporate, Credit, Trade and Risk and Operations etc. This is subject to vacancy requirement in specific area.
- I am currently working with AKBL. Can I apply for this TO Program? This program is targeted for fresh external Graduates, therefore, internal employees are not eligible to apply.
The candidates who have provided fake credentials/information and found to be disclosed at any stage will be disqualified even after issuance of the offer letter. Therefore, be particular while providing information in the online application form.
The last date to apply for Askari Bank Trainee Officers (TOs) Program 2019 is 28- April-2019.