The Bank of Khyber Pakistan is inviting applications for latest jobs as General Banking Officers GBO and Cash Officers for the batch 2019. The Bank of Khyber latest jobs is for fresh graduates from around Pakistan.
At Bank of Khyber BoK Jobs, they provide you the challenge and opportunity to prove your abilities and grow with us. The latest jobs in Bank of Khyber has a conducive working environment for those who strive for achieving excellence and believe in professionalism. Fresh graduates from across the country who accept challenges and can pace well with a dynamic banking environment; this is your chance to have an exciting career with Bank of Khyber.
Khyber Bank Jobs Details:
- General Banking Officer GBO
- Cash Officers
All Pakistan cities ( It is important to note that at the final selection stage, one of the major parameter is the geographical location of the candidate because candidates from those locations will be preferred only, where the Bank has manpower needs. )
- General Banking Officer: Education qualification for GBO program at The Bank Of Khyber shall be 16 years of education preferably in Commerce, Business, Economics or related other disciplines with minimal 3.00 CGPA or 60% marks in the final transcript from HEC recognized universities and colleges.
- Cash Officers: Graduation with minimum 50% marks or equivalent from HEC recognized universities and colleges.
- General Banking Officers: Maximum age limit shall be 28 years as on the closing date of submission of application form.
- Cash Officers: Maximum age limit shall be 26 years as on the closing date of submission of application form.
More Fresh Graduates Opportunities:
- Telenor Pakistan Super Internship Program 2019
- S&P Global Summer Internship Program 2019
- Ministry of Energy Internship Program 2019
- State Bank of Pakistan Young Professionals Induction Program (YPIP)
- Pakistan State Oil (PSO) LEAP Internship Program 2019
The candidates shall go through a comprehensive selection process which includes a written test followed by an interview. Final selection will depend on the cumulative marks obtained in the written test, panel interview in order of merit. General Banking Officers must obtain 60% marks and Cash Officers 50% marks in the written test to qualify for an interview.
How to Apply
- Application form can be filled online on the National Testing Services (NTS) website (link given below).
- Note: NTS will not issue Roll No Slips through courier/postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidates shall take print out of their Electronic Roll No Slip (having picture of candidate) through NTS website for appearing in the tests.
- Please submit your test fee of Rs. 460/- through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB or ABL. (non-refundable and non-transferrable) in favor of National Testing Service-Pakistan. Islamabad.
- Applications must be received the latest by April 22, 2019 (Monday).
- Application submitted in person will not be entertained.
The last date to Apply for Bank of Khyber General Banking Officers GBO & Cash Officers Jobs latest in Pakistan is 22nd April 2019.