Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Human Resource Research and Development Board BBSHRRDB has been providing vocational short term training courses with monthly stipend since 2008. Now BBSHRRDB is offering 3 to 12 months comprehensive vocational short term training courses for the unemployed youth of Sindh aged between 18 to 35 years holding valid CNIC. Monthly Stipend and dislocation allowance (if applicable) will also be paid to the trainees.
Applications are invited for BBSHRRDB Sindh Government Free Training 2019-20 For Unemployed Youth With Monthly Stiped on the prescribed application form for training courses in following employable sectors from unemployed youth holding Sindh Province Domicile. The Last date of submission of application form is August 31, 2018.
BBSHRRDB Free Training Details:
Board’s Training Program and Curriculum division, Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Youth Development Program (BBSYDP), was initiated by the Government of Sindh, in 2008 with the “Aim” of addressing twin issues of unemployment and poverty through skill development trainings; specifically directed for local and international, present and upcoming industry trend, projects and sectors.
This As a matter of legislative determination, to sustain and safeguard public interest, the mandate of Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Youth Development Program [BBSYDP], initiated in 2008-09 by Government of Sindh, has been passed on to Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Human Resource Research & Development Board[BBSHRRDB], established through Act of Assembly, Sindh 2013 as a public service initiative to develop human resource in Sindh by empowering youth (aged between 18-35 years) with employable skill sets that will multiply work avenues for them.
BBSHRRDB Free Training has groomed 292,000 youth in 89 employment sectors and shaped the youth as an economic asset for the province. BBSHRRDB takes pride in ensuring the implementation of standardized skill development training so that each man and woman would get equal opportunity. This approach would bring lucrative results in human resource development.
- To train youth in Sindh with employable skills through public and private sector training wings, to meet local and international, present and upcoming industry, projects and sectorial human resource requirements.
- To address poverty in rural and urban areas with special emphasis on gender equality
- To conduct a periodic survey of the Program to check if it meets the national, international job market and certification requirements.
- 5.4 To train human resources in Sindh to cater to the needs of the public and private sector in local and international markets.
- To provide a stipend to various categories of unemployed youth, with a view to provide them some income during training
- To provide quality training and certification to unemployed youth through technical and professional institutes and “On-Job training” by the public and private sector to increase their employability.
- To provide linkage to the trained manpower to the local and international job market and explore self-employment opportunities.
- To encourage the industry to comply with Apprenticeship Ordinance 1962 and its rules/regulation 1966. Propose amendments/changes to make it applicable to present industry projects and sectors requirements.
Sectors / Trades / Courses:
- Garments, Knitwear & Hosiery Manufacturing: Industrial Stitching Machine Operator/Mechanic, Knitting Machine Operator/Mechanic, Hosiery, Merchandising Management Techniques, Planning & Control, Apparel Supervisor, Quality Control in Garments, Industrial Engineering, Pattern Drafting & Cutting, Import / Export Procedure & Documentation Experts, Computerized Embroidery Machine Operator, CAD/CAM Computerized Pattern Making/Fabric Designing
- Yarn & Fabric Manufacturing and Processing: Yarn Manufacturing, Blow Room Operator, Card Machine Operator, Drawing Machine Operator, Ring Machine Operator, Winding Machine Operator, Fabric Manufacturing; Cloth Inspector, Loom Operator, Loom Technician, Fabric processing, De sizing, Bleaching, Mercerizing, Dyeing, Printing, Finishing), Warehouse & Packing Assistant, Textile Weaver
- Leather Garments / Footwear (All type of Bass Material): Leather Processing, Leather Garments Pattern Making, Leather Garments Stitching Machine Operator, Shoe Designing, cutting, closing, upper making, last making, Modeling, Grading, Manufacturing, Quality Control, sewing, and stitching
- Sports Manufacturing Sportswear Stitching, Sports Goods & Accessories Manufacturing (Football, Hockey. Cricket Bats etc.)
- Auto Mobile /Machining: and Tooling Tool, mold and die making/ manufacturing, CNC Programming & CNC Machining, Designer/ Pattern Maker. Sheet Metal process Helper, Custom Metal Stamping, Computerized Parts Management, Auto pans manufacturing, Bicycle sector, Cutlery Polishing, Grinding, Assembling, Pressman/ operator, Machine operators, Surgical Instrument Grinders, Fitter General (Die Maker), Machinist, Industrial Electronics, Draftsman (AutoCAD/CAM), Inspection and Quality Control, Material testing and Heat Treatment, CNC machinist and Forging and Press Work, Bulldozer Operators, crane Operators, Excavator Operator, Welder, Motor Winding, LP/ & HIV Driving, Puncture Mending, Wheel Balancing. Radiator Services, Lift Operator, Motor Winder, Tractor Driver & Mechanic, Panel Beater / Painter (Denting / Painting), Petroleum Technology Assistant, Rigging Operator on Ships (Lifting & Moving of Heavy °Wets with Crane), Micro Hydal Project Machine operator / CBT, Sugar Mill Technician, Rice Milling & Grading Technician, Millwright (Industrial Mechanic), Programable Logical Controller (PLC), Product Designing & CAM Operator, Fitter General, Platter Burner (Gas), Drumper Driver
- Health Emergency Medical Technician: (EMT), Incident Management System, Quality Management in International Health, Medical Receptionist/Secretary Certificate, Patient Care Technician or Certified Nurse Assistant, Vocational Nursing, Physical Therapy Assistant, Paramedics (all categories) Pharmaceutical sales agent, pharmacists, Elector Medical equipment maintenance, Health & Safety, Surgical Instruments Manufacturer, Pharmacy Assistant
- Telecom Industry Basic Fiber Optic Technician, Optical Fiber Cable Splicing (OFCS), Optical Fiber System (OFS), Rigger, Base Transceiver Station (ITS) Technician, Fiber Optic Network Design, Fiber to the Home. FOA Certification, telephone exchange installation, maintenance and operations, Fiber Glass Sheet Making & installation
- Fisheries, Dairy & livestock: Dairy Technology, Dairy Farm Management. Fisheries technology and management, Livestock technology and management, Veterinary assistant certificate, Fish Farming, Poultry Assistant, Artificial insemination Technician, Animal Disease Controller, Gardener & Land Scrapper, Kitchen Gardener, Poultry Housing & Management, Poultry Hatchery Management, Veterinary, Poultry & Dairy Assistant, Fish Farming, Citrus Nursery Management & Bee Keeping, Tunnel Farmer
- Mining, Thermal, Solar and Wind Power Plants: Electrical Safety for Coal Miners, Electrical Safety for metal/Nonmetal Miners, Blasting, coal preparation wind turbine technician, Solar Energy Technology and all related trades,
- Hospitality Food and Beverage Service, Food Preparation, Food Technology, Property Upkeep, House Keeping, Front Desk Operations, Baker & Pastry Maker, Professional Chef / CST, Restaurant Manager, House Keeping / Daycare, Receptionist / Front Desk Manager, Domestic Skilled Worker/ CBT
- Construction: (Buildings, Roads, elitist and Railways) Roadwork labor certification, Mani Operator; Railway Track, Mobile Repair, Basic Worksite Traffic Management Accreditation, Railroad signaling and circuits, Dispatcher, scaffolding, rigger operator, False Ceiling & Insulation Sheet Fabrication
- Ceramics, Services and Tailoring Fundamentals of Ceramics, Refractory technology, stitching and sewing, and beautician, Gents Hair Cut
- Wood Working / Furniture Making Carving machine operator, Furniture Fitter/ Assembler (Joiner), Wood Working, Master Kitchen Man, lath Machine Operator, Wood Furniture Designer (Auto CAD), Structure of Bed Maker, Modern Finishing / Polishing Materials and Techniques, Operating and maintaining CNC machines, Furniture upholstery, Carpenter, Aluminum / Steel Fabricator. Shuttering Carpenter / Scaffolder & Steel Fixer.
- Horticulture & Agriculture: Horticulture Technician, Agriculture, Horticulture and Conservation and Land Management
- Food Processing Mango treatment and processing: packing process, date packaging, Date Preservation. Packaging & logistics. Fruit Processing & Preservation
- Information & Communication Technology &Commerce: CIT, Office Automation, Software Designing, Mobile Application Developer, Advanced Courses in Operating System, Networking, Software and Computer Security, Call Center Agent / Operator, Tele Marketing / Medicine, Sales and Marketing, Printing and Composing etc, Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Security Guards, Supervisors and Managers, Rescue, Emergency, First Aid and Fire Fighter, Health & Safety Technician
- Aircraft / Marine and Shipping Industry Air Ticketing, Aircraft Maintenance, Ship Breaking, Ship Building and Maintenance, Offshore Construction, Ship Management, Boat Building, Shipping Line, Marine Insurance, Freight Forwarding, and Operations Seaman (GP•III), Submersible Pump Repair
- Education / Communication Early Childhood Education, Montessori Directress, Arabic Language, Chinese Language, Call Center Agent.
BBSHRRDB Free Training Eligibility Criteria
- Education: Primary / Middle, Matriculation, Diploma, Intermediate, Degree / Graduation.
- Experience: No experience required
- Gender: Both Male and Female can apply
- Age: No age limit
How To Apply:
There are two options To apply for Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Human Resource Research and Development Board BBSHRRDB Youth free training with Monthly Stipend by filling online application or submit the application Manually on the Address.
District Monitoring Units established in the Deputy Commissioner offices of all districts of Sindh or Head office, 5th Floor, State Life Building No-3, Dr. Ziauddin Ahmad Road, Opposite CM House, Karachi. Contact : +92(21) 99201005-7
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED (must be attached with the application form):
- CNIC /Form-B of the candidate along with CNIC of his/her father/husband.
- Attested copies of all certificates and degrees
- Domicile of a candidate or his/her father/husband/guardian
[wpdevart_countdown text_for_day=”Days” text_for_hour=”Hours” text_for_minut=”Minutes” text_for_second=”Seconds” countdown_end_type=”date” end_date=”31-08-2019 15:55″ start_time=”1563534765″ end_time=”0,1,1″ action_end_time=”hide” content_position=”center” top_ditance=”10″ bottom_distance=”10″ ][/wpdevart_countdown]
The last date to Apply for BBSHRRDB Free Training is 31-August-2019.