The Bestway Foundation (Bestway Group) and University of Kent, The University of Bradford are delighted to offer a number of scholarships of £30,000, to students from and domiciled in Pakistan, applying to our Postgraduate programmes in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
The University of Kent and The University of Bradford has a long tradition of welcoming international students from around the world and is excited to offer this new scholarship in partnership with The Bestway Foundation.
Bestway Foundation Scholarships 2019
The Scholarships will cover tuition fees and provide a maintenance award for the 2019/20 academic year.
Eligibility criteria For Bestway Foundation Scholarships 2019:
- Open to students from domiciled in Pakistan Only.
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on their academic performance.
- The scholarship is available for students from Pakistan on
full timeMaster’s programmes (not MBA) based at the University of Bradford. Students must be self funded.
- Shortlisted applicants will also be considered on the basis of financial need.
- You must send proof of your results with your application form. Any evidence sent after your application will not be accepted.
- Applicants must have received a conditional or unconditional offer for a full-time programme in one of the following disciplines at the University of Kent by the 28 April 2019 in order to be considered for the award:
- Physical Sciences
- Engineering and Digital Arts
- Mathematics, Statistics
andActuarial Science .
How To Apply For Bestway Foundation Scholarships 2019
- Applications should be made via your KentVision portal
- You will be asked to upload a
CV,and a statement which includes details of any financial circumstances you wish the panel to consider
- Applications will be considered based on academic excellence. Where students are academically equivalent, those with the greater financial need will be granted the award.
Deadline For Bestway Foundation Scholarships 2019 is: 28-April-2019
More Scholarships Here:
- Jilin University International Chinese Government Scholarship 2019-2020
- Islamic Development Bank Scholarship IsDB 2019
- Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan PEEF Master Level Scholarships 2019
- PEEF Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program 2019-20
- Danish Government Scholarship For International Students At Denmark