Applications are invited for CERN Technical Student Program 2019 from international Students around the world. This Internship Program At CERN is one of the prestige career opportunity for students to work in Geneva Switzerland.
If you’re a motivated student looking for an opportunity to work in a unique environment at the cutting edge of technology, this is your chance to take part.
The 4 to 12 months at CERN Technical Studentship Program is fully funded Internship Program, where you will work world-famous organisation and center of scientific excellence. The CERN Student Internship Program is offered twice a year where typically 120 students are selected to join the program.
CERN Technical Student Program Details
At CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists and engineers are probing the fundamental structure of the universe. The main headquarters of CERN is in Geneva Switzerland. Do you want to work at world one of the beautiful country during studies then CERN Technical Student Program 2019 is the best option for you.
If you are an undergraduate student in Applied Physics, Engineering or Computing and are looking for a practical training period or a place to complete your final project, you could spend 4 to 12 months at CERN during the course of your studies (Bachelor or Master’s).
Apply now for a place on the Internship programs for students at CERN to learn and contribute your knowledge in any of the following disciplines
- Applied physics
- Electrical or electronics engineering
- General or Civil engineering
- IT, Mathematics and robotics
- Material and Surface science
- Mechanical engineering
The 4 to 12 Months CERN Internship Program will provide you with:
- A contract of association from 4 to 12 months.
- An allowance of 3305 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- A travel allowance.
- Depending on your personal circumstances, a supplement if you are married and/or have children.
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive Health Insurance scheme (the contribution will be automatically deducted from your allowance).
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
In order to qualify for a place on the Technical Student Program 2019 at CERN you will need to meet the following Eligibility Criteria:
- You are a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State. Check Here
- You have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor or Master’s) at the time of the next student selection taking place on December 2019.
- You can stay for at least 4 and at most 12 months remaining registered as a full-time student.
- We advise you to opt for the longest period possible to make the most of it and increase your chances of being selected!
- You have a good knowledge of English OR French.
How To Apply For CERN Technical Student Program 2019
If you have read the Eligibility Criteria and you are eligible then you can follow the tips to apply for CERN Internship:
- Don’t rush it. Follow each and every step to apply easily.
- Ensure your CV is up to date with all skills and experience that make you stand out as a candidate. Check out here to Create A Great Resume/CV In 2019 With This Tips And Samples
- Be as clear and specific as possible in the application fields “Education” and “Experience” in order to increase your chances of being selected.
- Also Provide your skills in the specific Skills section e.g. programming languages, hardware, databases, etc. It will help you in selection for CERN Technical Student Program 2019.
- If you apply to more than one Internship position, you will need to upload the documents for each application separately.
- Make good use of the ‘Motivation’ section to tell them why you’re a great candidate for CERN!.
- Updated CV/Resume
- Recent Academic Transcript or Detailed Marks Sheet.
- Reference letter
A reference letter from your University Professor is mandatory. Should you have a letter of reference from a previous internship you may add this as a second reference.
Make sure you have all the documents needed to hand as you start your application, as once it is submitted you will not be able to edit it.
CERN Technical Student Program Deadline:
The last date to apply for CERN Internship for students at Geneva, Switzerland is 21-October-2019.