Applications are invited From The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund [PEEF] For Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program 2019-20 from eligible male and female Pakistani national who have secured admission in top 50 QS ranked (subject wise) universities of the world.
Chief Minister Merit PhD Foreign Scholarships:
The Govt. of Punjab has launched
Chief MinisterMisinter Merit Scholarship Program 2019-20:
- Life Sciences Medicines
- Engineering Technology
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Art Humanities
Eligibility Criteria For Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program 2019-20 :
- Valid Ph.D. admission offer from one of the Top 50 (Subject Wise) Universities of the World (QS ranking) in preferred subject areas
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse, and parents) is equal to or less than PKR. 200,000/-
- Maximum age of 35 years at the time of submission of application.
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past.
- Must take up the scholarship in the year for which it is offered and the scholarship shall not be deferred to the next year.
- All Pakistani nationals, both males
andfemales are eligible to apply.
Benifits of ChiefMinisterr Merit Scholarship Program 2019-20
- Tuition fees of the Degree Course
- Boarding and Lodging (as per approved rates)
- Health Insurance
Discipline wise allocation of Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program 2019-20 :
Allocation of the Chief Misinter Merit Scholarship Program 2019-20 is as follows:
- 80 % scholarships are reserved for science disciplines
- 20% of scholarships are reserved for Social Sciences/Humanities and Arts.
Last Date To Apply For The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund [PEEF] For Chief Misinter Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program 2019-20 is :
More Scholarships Here:
- Danish Government Scholarship For International Students At Denmark
- Holland Scholarship For Non-EEA International Countries 2019
- Chief Minister Frontier Education Foundation FEF Scholarship 2019
- Kingdom Of Saudia Arabia Scholarship For Pakistani Students 2019
- International Scholarship Programme IAS 2019 [Fully Funded]
- 2019 Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship [Fully Funded]
- SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME FOR CITIZENS OF THE OIC AND THE NAM MEMBER COUNTRIES