The Chinese Government is offering Chinese Government Scholarship For Pakistani Student as 2019 to study at Chinese institutions starting in the 2019/20 academic year. The Chinese Government Scholarship by Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China is offered for undergraduate (Bachelors) in the identified scarce skills, postgraduate (Masters or Ph.D.) or non-degree Chinese language studies. Bachelor’s degree scholarships are taught in Chinese and will only be awarded to applicants who already have the required level of Chinese proficiency (HSK 5 or above). Preference is given to applications for postgraduate studies.
Introduction to Chinese Government Scholarship
In order to promote the mutual understanding, cooperation and exchanges in various fields between China and other countries, the Chinese government has set up a series of Chinese Government Scholarships programs to sponsor international students, teachers, and scholars to study and conduct research in Chinese universities.
The Chinese Government Scholarships is divided into two parts
- Full Scholarship
- Partial scholarship
The Full Scholarship covers fallowing:
- Tuition waiver
- Medical insurance
The Partial scholarship covers One or some items of the full scholarship.
Checkout: Jilin university chinese scholarship
Eligibility for Chinese Government Scholarship
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs;
- Be under the age of 45 and have a high school diploma (or higher) when applying for the general scholar programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for the senior scholar programs.
How to apply for Chinese Government Scholarships
- Apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas study of your home country for CGS opportunity
- Apply to your target university for the Pre-admission Letter once recommended by the dispatching authorities as an eligible candidate (you will receive an Award Letter for CGS Candidate)
- Create your profile and CSC scholarship web account
- Fill CSC Scholarship Online Application Form
- Make separate CSC portal accounts if you wish to apply to many Universities
- Find the agency number of Chinese university where you want to study
- Insert agency number of your Chinese University in CSC Scholarships online application form
- Select the type of the CSC Scholarship award which you want and select ‘category B’
- Fill your credentials and desired degree course you want in China
- Submit your CSC Scholarship online application
- Download CSC Scholarships online application form
Application Documents for CSC Scholarships:
All the documents are required in Duplicate
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English)
- Notarized highest diploma (photocopy);
- Prospective diploma recipients must submit an official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English)
- Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English);
- This should be a minimum of 200 words for undergraduate students, 500 words for non-degree students, and 800 words for graduate students.
- Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English);
- Applicants for the graduate programs or the senior scholar programs must submit two recommendation letters signed by professors or associate professors.
- A CD of your own works (only required for
- Applicants for music studies are requested to submit a CD of their own musical works. Applicants for the fine arts programs must submit a CD of their own works which include two sketches, two color paintings
andtwo other works.
- Valid documents of your legal guardians in China (only required for applicants under the age of 18);
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy), (written in English, only required for applicants planning to stay in China for more than 6 months, can be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina
- The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- The copy of Pre-admission Letter from designated Chinese university (if available);
- The copy of HSK Certificate (if available).
- All documents should be bound together on
topleft corner in the order of 6.1 to 6.10.
- You should submit TWO sets of bound documents.
- No application documents will be returned.
The List Of Universities can Found Here