The Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan is inviting applications for Branch Trainee Officers Jobs 2020 from fresh graduates from various cities of Pakistan. The DIBPak Branch Trainee Officers jobs are for youth who are looking for Latest Jobs in Pakistan If you have completed at least 14 years of education than you can apply for this Trainee Officers Program.
The Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan has announced the latest jobs for fresh graduates in all branches of Dubai Islamic Bank as DIB Branch Trainee Officers 2019. The Dubai bank Trainee Officers Program is announced every year in Pakistan where Hundreds of young graduates get jobs in Pakistan with a good salary.
Dubai Islamic Bank Branch Trainee Officers Job Details:
If you are a fresh graduate with no experience and looking for the latest jobs in Pakistan, then this trainee officers Program at Dubai Islamic Bank is a great opportunity for you to start your career.
The 3 months Training Program at Dubai Islamic bank where you will get knowledge of general and Islamic banking. The Branch Trainee Officers is specially designed for young graduates who are seeking jobs, If you have a minimum of 14 years of education than you can apply for this Trainee Officers Program. You will get paid for Rs 18000/- per month for 3 months training time and after completing the training you will get paid salary with Rs 25000/- per month. The DIB Branch Trainee Officers Program 2020 is offered in all location of Pakistan, You can apply from any city.
- Department Name: Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan
- Position: Branch Trainee Officers
- Location: Positions are available across Pakistan in all cities having 018 Pakistan Branches;
- D. G. Khan
- D.I. Khan
- Salary: Rs 25000/- Per Month
- Deadline: 05- February-2020
- Permanent Position Universal Teller Role .
- Increment & Bonuses.
- Classroom & On The Job Training
- Annual Allowances
- Continuous Career Growth Opportunities
- PKR 25,000 Monthly Package
- Branch Operations
- Branch Sales (Liabilities / Assets)
- Centralized Operations (Trade, Account Opening etc.)
- Corporate & Investment Banking
- Risk Management
- Graduation (Minimum 14 Years of Education) from an HEC recognized University / Institute.
- Age limit is 23 years Of less as of 31st December 2020 (Birth Year 1997 and Onward)
- 03 Month Training
- Permanent Position
How To Apply:
If you are willing and eligible to join Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Trainee Officers Program in All cities of Pakistan then Send your Updated CV/Resume to [email protected] with the position “Branch Trainee Officer – City” before the last date.
Last date to apply for DIB Trainee job is 05-Feb-2020.