Online Applications are required for Career Opportunity at Dubai Islamic Bank for Multiple
Generic Role Description:
- Ensure assistance in developing and maintaining efficient processes and systems for areas in the Trade Finance Operations Function (Export/Import/Guarantees) at a regional, area and branch level.
- Maintain and manage activities in accordance with service level Agreement (SI_As) with internal departments/ units to improve turnaround time.
- Ensure Services of foreign trade operations are delivered in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Follow up overdue Import/Export bills and deal with customers to resolve discrepancies spot-ted on import/export bills.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Candidate applying for Mid and Senior level position should at least hold Bachelor’s degree (preferably Master’s) or its equivalent in Business Administrations, Banking and Finance, Economics or related discipline. •
- For Mid and Senior level position, candidates should have a minimum of three (3) years and seven (7) years of relevant experience respectively. They should have in-depth knowledge of best practices in managing trade finance guarantee instruments, especially letter of credit is nuance and confirmation.
Also check: ICI Pakistan Trainee Program For Fresh Graduates
Dubai Islamic Bank Advertisement
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are required to send their CV/Resume at [email protected]
Last Date to Apply is : 31-jan-2019