Engro Polymer and Chemicals Apprenticeship Training Programme
Engro Polymer and Chemicals invites Applications for 2 years Apprenticeship Training Program under Apprenticeship Ordinance 1962
Process Operator / Plant Operator
Matric Science + 3 years DAE/B.Tech in Chemical / Petroleum / Power Technology. Candidates having BSc-Chemistry (2 years) degree can also apply
Mechanical Technician / Inspection Technician / Draftsman (Auto CAD)
Matric Science + 3 years DAE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Metallurgy / Auto Diesel & Material Science. Candidate with additional AutoCAD Diploma will be preferred for Draftsman.
Matric Science + 3 years DAE/ B.Tech in Electrical Technology
Matric Science + 3 years DAE/ B.Tech in Electronics / Instrument & Process Control Technology.
- All degrees/diplomas must be from Governments recognized institutes.
- Candidates must apply for ONE trade only.
- Candidates awaiting result can also apply.
- Candidates undergoing or have completed
apprenticeshipin any industry need NOT toapply.
- Maximum age limit should be 25 years as on March 1, 2019.
- Last date to apply for Apprenticeship is Friday, January 11, 2019.
- 60% or above marks are required in above related educational eligibility.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- Statement of any false information may lead to disqualification at any stage.
- Please download the Application Form and Bank Deposit Slip from NTS website , and fill up the application form and bank deposit slip appropriately. Kindly pay the prescribed test fee in any of the nation-wide online
branchof ABL, Meezan, HBL or MCB, and get receiptfrom the Bank. Send your complete application form along with the original paid-up copy of bank deposit slip to NTS Head Quarter: Plot 96, Street No: 4, H-8/1. Islamabad.
- Written Test Fee is Rs. 700/-, details of fee submission
isalso available on website. abovementioned
- Application form improperly filled up, incomplete, without
paidcopy of deposit slip and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
Last Date For Application Submission : Friday, 11th January, 2019