Applications are Invited for Fatima Fertilizer Company Apprenticeship Program from Pakistani nationals for fresh DAE or DIT passed students with no experience. The FFC Apprenticeship Program 2019 is similar to Fauji Fertilizer Management trainee program.
The Apprenticeship Program is especially for those who want to make to their career in Fertilizer Company. This program is paid Apprenticeship program. DAE or Technology students can apply for it.
- Telenor Pakistan Super Internship Program 2019
- S&P Global Summer Internship Program 2019
- Ministry of Energy Internship Program 2019
- State Bank of Pakistan Young Professionals Induction Program (YPIP)
- Pakistan State Oil (PSO) LEAP Internship Program 2019
Fatima Fertilizer Company Apprenticeship Program Details:
Fatima Fertilizer Company Pakistan
- Chemical Plant Operator
- Maintenance Technician
- Electrical Technician
- Instrument Technician
- Mechanical Draftsman
- Laboratory Analyst
- Civil Works Technician
- Computer Operator
Yes Fixed salary
|Chemical Plant Operator||F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering) or Matric with Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Chemical Technology.|
|Maintenance Technician||Matric with Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Mechanical Technology.|
|Electrical Technician||Matric with Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineering in ElectricalTechnology.|
|Instrument Technician||Matric with Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Electronics or Instrument Technologies.|
|Mechanical Draftsman||Matric with Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Mechanical Technology, preference will be given to diploma with mechanical draftsman.|
|Laboratory Analyst||F.Sc. (Pre-engineering) preference will be given to B.Sc. with Chemistry (Not B.Sc. Hon or Engineering).|
|Civil Works Technician||Matric with Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Civil Technology.|
|Computer Operator||Intermediate in Computer Science or Matric with Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Computer Information Technology.|
Central Testing Services is conducting the written test for the hiring of Trade Apprentices in various trades under the Apprenticeship Ordinance 1962, for its client Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited based at the Plant site, Sadiqabad, District: Rahim Yar Khan, Punjab.
How To Apply:
- Apply online via CTS Website link given below
- Written Test Fee Rs. 450/-, details of fee submission process is available on above mentioned website.
- Applicants who are over 25 years of age as on July 10, 2019 are not eligible
- 65% or above marks are required in above related educational eligibility.
- Those who are already undergoing apprenticeship or have completed apprenticeship in any industry need not to be apply.
- Apply for one discipline only. Duplicate/incomplete application will not be entertained.
- Providing any false information may lead to disqualification at any stage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for written test & interview.
- Written test will be held at multiple CTS locations nearest to you.
The Last date of submission of online application is Monday, April 22nd, 2019. Online generated forms along with paid challans to reach CTS by Wednesday, April 24th, 2019.