FFC Management Trainee Program 2020 DetailsFauji Fertilizer Company Limited is looking for talented fresh graduate engineers/ chemists with high leadership potential to join our Plants as “Management Trainees” in the following disciplines: – MECHANICAL, CHEMICAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS & CHEMISTS (ANALYTICAL / INORGANIC / INDUSTRIAL only) Excellent Academic record coupled with NTS Test “NTS Fertilizer” individual score is mandatory for short listing & selection merit. “NTS Fertilizer” test will be conducted in January, February & March 2020. Appearing in all tests is not mandatory, however interested candidates can avail all chances if they want to improve their score. For registration of test, please visit NTS website. Candidates, who qualify NTS Test, are required to apply online on FFC Career Portal with complete detail/ scores/ CGPA of their academic career (SSC/ HSSC/ Graduation & Test Score). For more details, please visit our Career Portal at the following link and submit your bio data by 30 April 2020.
- Department Name: Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited Pakistan
- Location: Multiple Cities in Pakistan
- Position: Management Trainee
- Salary: RS 35000/- to 50000/-.
- Deadline: 30 April 2020
- Chemical Engineering – Production & Process Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering – Mechanical and Equipment Maintenance
- Electronics Engineering – Instrument Maintenance
- Electrical Engineering – Electrical Maintenance
- MSc Chemistry – Chemical Laboratory Analysis
- Computer Engineering – Information Systems
Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education from HEC/ PEC recognized university.
No experience required
Gender:Both Male/Female Can Apply
How To Apply
- The Test of FFC Management Trainee Program is conducted by NTS
- The Test will be conducted in March.
- After passing the NTS test you can apply for FFC Management Trainees Program at FFC Carrier Portal till 30-April-2020.