Applications are required by HEC Scholarship for Chinese Government Scholarship 2019-2020 by the government of China for talented students,teachers who want to study in China Institutes by fully funded scholarships. China Scholarship Council (CSC), entrusted by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China, is responsible for the enrollment and the administration of Chinese Government Scholarship programs.
In order to promote the mutual understanding, cooperation and exchanges in various fields between China and other countries, the Chinese government has set up a series of scholarship programs to sponsor international students,
HEC Chinese Government Scholarship Details
Duration Of Scholarship:
HEC Chinese Government Scholarship covers both major study and Chinese language (preparatory) study.
Total Number of Universities:
There are 289 designated Chinese universities offer a wide variety of academic programs.
Fields Of Chinese Government Scholarship:
The HEC Chinese Government Scholarship consist of following fields at all levels:
- Legal studies
- Philosophy and Fine arts
ALSO CHECK OUT: HEC CRBC Scholarship Program 2019
Benefits of HEC Chinese Government Scholarship:
The HEC Chinese Government Scholarship covers Full Scholarship including:
- Tuition waiver:Tuition funds will be comprehensively used by the host university. It may cover scholarship students’ education, administration costs and expenditures to support student activities.
- Accommodation: free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy.
- Undergraduate students: CNY 2,500 per month
- Master’s students/general scholars: CNY 3,000 per month
- Doctoral students/senior scholars: CNY 3,500 per month.
Travel expenditure would be borne by the scholarship winners themselves. HEC will have no financial responsibility.
Eligibility Criteria of HEC Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Applicant must be citizen of Pakistan/AJK
- Must contain 12 years of schooling (FA/ Fsc or equivalent A-level)
- under the age of 25 years for undergraduate programs
- Must be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 years for master’s programs
- Must be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 years for doctoral programs
How To Apply For HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2019-2020:
- Submit the online HEC application form available at HEC E-portal at the website (Link Given Below) and retain its printed copy.
- To apply at Chinese web portal please click the link (Link Given Below)
- For detail instructions about the Chinese Govt. Scholarship and applying procedure please follow the link and fill the Chinese online application carefully (Link Given Below).
- Submit Fees of Rs.300/-in favor of HEC through HBL online facility. A separate bank Account No. 17427900133401 at HBL, H-9 Branch Islamabad is being maintained for online transfer of fee to HEC from any HBL branch across the country.
Hard Copies of the applications are not required at this stage. By-hand or incomplete applications shall NOT be entertained in any case.
After online submission of applications, HEC will ask through email to only shortlisted candidates to submit two sets of following attested documents stapled in spiral binding separately with HEC online application form as under:
- Copies of applicant and father’s/Guardian’s CNIC.
- Copy of applicant’s Domicile.
- Copy of HEC online submitted form.
- All educational degrees & transcripts from matric to last terminal degree attested by HEC & IBCC.
- Chinese online application form
- Pre-admission letter from Chinese Government Scholarship Universities
- Language qualification certificate. e.g., HSK certificates, IELTS or TOFEL report.
- A photocopy of valid passport information page.
- Two recommendation letters in original.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Two copies of the applicant’s statement of purpose.
- Original health/fitness certificate is applicable for more than 06 months.
- Non-criminal record from police Department.
- In the case of employment, No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the applicant’s employer will be required from shortlisted candidates.
- Certified English Translations of supporting documents (i.e. certificates, testimonials, transcripts) must be submitted for documents that are not in English.
Last Date for online application on HEC portal is on or before15th March, 2019