Applications are invited for China Road and Bridge Corporation HEC Fully Funded CRBC Scholarship Program By China. CRBC is one of the four large-scale, state-owned companies in China and they are currently working in Pakistan. China Road and Bridge Corporation CRBC mainly focus on a contraction of roads, bridges, ports, railways, airports, tunnels etc. HEC CRBC Scholarship Program 2019 in China is for Pakistani students by the Higher Education Commission. The HEC CRBC Scholarship 2019 is a fully funded program to complete a Master degree program in South East University China.
The South East University is one of the Higher Education Institution first established in China which is a key university of nationwide.
China Road and Bridge Corporation HEC Fully Funded CRBC Scholarship Program By China, cooperating with Southeast University of China (SEU), is planning to carry out the admission program of Master of Engineering for “China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC)”.
Programs Offered By HEC CRBC Scholarship
The scholarships will be offered for Master Degree in Transportation Engineering. The Master program shall be
Programmes offered in Transportation Engineering
- Transportation Planning and Management
- Vehicle Operation Engineering
- Traffic Information Engineering and Control (ITS)
- Bridge and Tunnel Engineering
- Geodesy and Surveying Engineering
- Waterway and Coastal Engineering
- Cartography and Geographic Information Engineering
- Highway and Railway Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
The HEC Fully Funded CRBC Scholarship Program will sponsor selected students who meet the admission criteria for the Master’s degree programs, starting from
- Living stipend (standard to be decided by CRBC/funding partner) for all Pakistani awardees.
- Please note that the living expenses standard shall be decided by CRBC as per the actual situation, the expenses exceeding the standard during the study in China shall be borne by the student
- Tuition Fee
- Return airfare
- Jilin University International Chinese Government Scholarship 2019-2020
- Bestway Foundation Scholarships 2019 For Students from Pakistan
- Islamic Development Bank Scholarship IsDB 2019
HEC CRBC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Basic requirements are required for China Road and Bridge Corporation HEC Fully Funded CRBC Scholarship Program By China which are given below
- Applicant must be
- Must have completed Bachelor of Engineering (BSc./BE) degree in Civil Engineering or relevant field of Transportation Engineering with 1st Division.
- Must have valid registration as Registered/Professional Engineer with Pakistan Engineering Council.
- Less than 35 years age with sound health (on
lastdate of closing of application)
caseof employment, No Objection Certificate (NOC) from applicant’semployer will be required from short listed candidates.
- Must fill all the fields of HEC application form (Online) and no column or field should be left unfilled. All applicants must
fulfilthe basic eligibility requirements of CRBC China,and SEU China.
- Minimum 02 years of professional working experience in the similar sector (including
infrastructurelike transportation, highway, railway and water & power etc.), applicantwho possesses the similar study and working experience with the applied program shall be considered in priority;
- English Proficiency, i.e. IELTS/TOEFL score as per
requirementof Chinese University.
- Applicants must have career development potential in this sector and intent to promote the friendly cooperation between Pakistan and China.
The Last Date to Apply for the HEC CRBC Scholarship Program 2019 Online application on HEC portal is on or before14th March 2019.
Duration of the Programme
The duration of the HEC CRBC Scholarship Program 2019 is valid for a maximum of two academic years for the period of 2019 to 2021 starting from fall 2019.
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit the online HEC application form from the link given below
- Submit Fees of Rs.300/-in
favourof HEC through HBL online facility
- Hard Copies of the applications are not required at this stage. By-hand or incomplete applications shall NOT be entertained in any case.