Higher Education Commission Pakistan is offering HEC Overseas Scholarships for
CHECKOUT MORE SCHOLARSHIPS:CLICK HERE
Higher Education Commission (HEC) was established in 2002 for improvement and promotion of higher education sector in Pakistan. The mission of the Higher Education Commission (HEC) is “to facilitate institutions of higher education to serve as
About HEC Overseas Scholarships for PhD:
Expected Outcome From HEC PhD scholarships
- 1800 PhD Scholars will be trained in the strategically important fields of knowledge which are identified by the Focus Groups of academia, industry and R&D personnel in the following way:
- These talented students will complete PhD from
top notchuniversities of the world, who will serve Pakistan for the improvement of quality of teaching and research in institutions.
- Linkages at institutional, academia and people to people level will be established and further strengthened.
- Only Pakistani/AJK nationals
- Candidates must have a minimum qualification of MS/MPhil/ME or equivalent.
- Maximum one-second division throughout the academic career prior to the final degree.
- Candidates must have minimum CGPA 3.0 (out of 4.0 in the semester system) or first division (in the annual system) in MS/Mphil/
- Maximum age on Monday, February 18, 2019:
- 40 years for full-time regular faculty members of public sector Universities/Colleges and employees of the public sector R & D organizations.
- 35 years for all others
- Must obtain minimum 70% marks in HEC aptitude test (HAT)
- Those who are availing any other scholarship are not eligible to apply
How To Apply:
Fallowing procedure should apply while Applying for HEC Overseas Scholarships :
- Applicants are required to submit online application via HEC e-portal
- You can apply for HEC Scholarships by clicking the link below.
- Original online deposit slip OR ATM transfer slip of Rs 300/- (
non–refundable) as application processing fee in favor of DG Finance, HEC must be uploaded on HEC e-portal. The fee can be deposited in Account Number 1742-79001334-01, Habib Bank Limited, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, Islamabad, Pakistan through any bank.
Last Date To Apply For HEC Scholarships 2019 is: 18-feb-2019