Applications are required for the fallowing posts in HEC Pakistan
- “Master Degree” means 16 years of education & “Experience” means experience gained after obtaining the required qualification
- Applications must reach within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Interview of eligible candidates residing outside the Islamabad / Rawalpindi region and vicinity will be conducted via Audio/video conferencing at the nearest possible location of the candidates i.e. Karachi, Lahore, Quetta & Peshawar.
- Application processing fee @ Rs. 250/- shall be deposited at Habib Bank Limited in the A/C No. 17427900133401 of HEC. Postal Order / Bank Draft / Banker’s Cheque / Pay Order will also be acceptable in favor of Director (Accounts), HEC. Original receipt of the fee deposited shall be attached with the job application.
- The experience as part time, honorary, apprentice and internee will not be considered / counted as experience. Selected can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- HEC is equal opportunity employer. For posts at Serial No. 1 to 18, candidates having any 3rd division in their educational career need not to apply. Apply separately for each quota / position. Name of the post along with quota should be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
- Those already in Government Service should apply through proper channel. 05 years general age relaxation already included. Further age relaxation will be given as per Government rules. Incomplete / late applications will not be entertained.
- Written test will be conducted. Knowledge of MS Office, good verbal and written communication skills in English is also required. Only eligible candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview. HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.