The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Pakistan is inviting applications from university students or recently graduated for ICRC IHL Internship Program 2019 for 3 months with 15000/- Monthly Stipend. The International Committee of the Red Cross ICRC internships allows for a general understanding of the ICRC, its mandate and activities in Pakistan and provide an opportunity for students and graduates to gain exposure to a real work environment of the ICRC. The International Committee of the Red Cross is providing great paid ICRC IHL Internship Program opportunities in Pakistan.
ICRC Internship 2019 Details:
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Pakistan announces its second internship program ICRC traineeship 2019 or ICRC IHL Internship Program 2019 in one year for students and graduates of Pakistan.
- Job Location: Islamabad, Peshawar
- Country: Pakistan
- Job Type: Internship
- Department: International Committee of the Red Cross
- Last Date: 28 Feb 2019
- Stipend: RS 15000/-
- Duration: 3 Months
After Selection in ICRC IHL Internship Program 2019 the interns will be attached with IHL department of the ICRC. During the internship they will be engaged in a
Eligibility Criteria For ICRC IHL Internship Program 2019
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Pakistan looking for candidates who meet the following, mandatory requirements.
- Studying B.A./LLB or a graduate degree in International Relations from a recognized university.
- LL.M. in International Humanitarian Law
- Graduates who have completed their studies in one of the above-mentioned disciplines not later than a year from the date of commencement of the internship.
Skills Requirements For ICRC Internship 2019
- Proficiency in English and Urdu (written and spoken).
- Excellent Computer skills
- Excellent analytical and drafting skills.
- Sound knowledge of the Pakistani legal system and International Humanitarian Law
- Proven ability and willingness to work in a cross-cultural environment.
- Available for a
minimum3 months or more.
- ICCBS Summer Internship Program
- FFC INTERNSHIP 2019
- Habib Metropolitan Bank Trainee Teller Jobs For Batch 2019
- HBL internship 2019
More Key skills Requirements:
- A manifest interest for humanitarian action/issues and the ICRC.
- Ability to think strategically, to express ideas clearly, both orally and in writing, and to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Capacity for research and analytical writing.
- Capacity for innovative thinking and for generating ideas and initiatives.
- Flexibility and ability to assist with a variety of tasks.
List of Universities
Following Universities eligible to apply for the ICRC IHL Internship Program 2019 at Peshawar and Islamabad.
- University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir
- University Law College, University of the Punjab, Lahore
- Quaid Azam Law College, Lahore
- Fatimah Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi
- Iqra University Islamabad
- National University of Science and Technology (NUST), Islamabad
- Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi
- Quaid Azam University, Islamabad
- University Law College, Quetta
- Pakistan College of Law, Lahore
- Institute of Law, University of Sindh
- International Islamic University, Islamabad
- L’ecole for Advanced Studies, Karachi
- School of International Law, Islamabad
- School of Law, University of Karachi
- Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore
- School of Law, University of Gujrat
- University College Lahore
- Bahria University, Islamabad
- Indus College of Law (ICL) Hyderabad
- SZABIST, Karachi
- Institute of Legal Studies, Lahore
- Gillani Law College, Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan
- Islamabad School of Law
- The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
- Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto University of Law (SZABUL), Karachi
- The institute of Legal Studies, Multan
- Roots IVY University College; Islamabad
- The Millennium University College, Islamabad
- Jinnah Muslim College, Islamabad
- Hamdard School of Law, Hamdard University Karachi
- Superior College of Law, Lahore
- Federal Urdu University of Arts, Sciences and Technology, Islamabad
- University of Sargodha
- Roots College Lahore
- Mirza Khan Law College, Panno Akil – Sukkhur
- SALU Constituent Law College Naushahro Feroze
- Themis School of Law, Karachi
- Government Pir Illahi Bux Law College, Dadu
- Sindh Muslim Law College, Karachi
- The Institute of Legal Studies, Islamabad
- The Millennium University College – Karachi
- Punjab Law College, Sheikhupura
- University of Peshawar
- Islamia College University, Peshawar
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University for women Peshawar
- Frontier Law College, Peshawar
- Justice Law College Abbotabad
- Hazara University, Mansehra
- University of Malakand
- Gomal University, Dera Ismail Khan
- Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan
- University of Swabi
- University of Swat
- University of Buner
ICRC interns will be offered a 3-month paid contract with a monthly stipend of PKR 15,000/-. The positions are based at ICRC office in Islamabad and Peshawar.
Things To Remember Before Apply For ICRC IHL Internship Program 2019:
For enrolled students, the applicant must provide in writing a full- time permission full-time availability for the internship period from the head of the department, in case the applicant is selected. ICRC will not provide any kind of boarding and lodging facility.
- A personal statement by the student, maximum 400 words, on his/her motivation for an internship at the ICRC.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Letter of recommendation from Dean/Head of Department.
How To Apply
The last date of application is Sunday, 28 February 2019