The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), is pleased to announce the ICRC Internship Program 2019 2nd batch with a monthly stipend of RS 15000/- for 3 months in Pakistan. The internship at ICRC Pakistan is a 3-month program for graduates and Final year students.
In January 2019 The International Committee of the Red Cross announced ICRC Internship 2019 for Batch-1, and now again the ICRC Internship Program 2019 for 2nd batch is offered. These internships allow for a general understanding of the ICRC, its mandate and activities in Pakistan; and provide an opportunity for students to gain exposure to a real work environment of the ICRC. This is a great opportunity for fresh Graduates internships 2019 and also Students internship in Pakistan.
ICRC Internship Program 2019 Details
The 2nd Batch ICRC Internship, where The interns will be attached with the Communications department of the ICRC. During the internship, they will be engaged in a number of tasks including research, organizational and administrative support, translation and other assignments related to various activities of the ICRC delegation in Pakistan.
- Organization: International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Department: ICRC Communications Department
- Program Duration: 3-Months
- Stipend: Rs 15000/- Per Month Salary
- Deadline: 16th August 2019
- Location: Islamabad/Peshawar
ALSO, APPLY FOR Interloop Management Trainee Officers MTO Program 2019
ICRC Internship Program Disciplines:
- Media and Journalism
- Public Relations
- Disciplines of Social Sciences
- The Student should be enrolled in the final year of undergraduate or Post Graduate Degree in the field of media and journalism, communications, public relations and other disciplines of social sciences, in a recognized University/College, based in Pakistan.
- Graduates who had finished their studies in one of the above-mentioned disciplines not later than a year from the date of commencement of the internship.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Urdu.
- Available for a minimum of 3 months or more.
- Ability to think strategically, to express ideas clearly, both orally and in writing, and to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Capacity for research and analytical writing.
- Capacity for thinking out-of-the-box and for generating ideas and initiatives.
- Flexibility and ability to assist with a variety of tasks.
Recruited interns at 2nd Batch ICRC Internship 2019 will be offered a 3-month paid Internships contract with a monthly stipend of PKR 15,000/-. The positions are based at ICRC office in Islamabad and Peshawar.
How to Apply
If you are keen to apply for ICRC Internship at Islamabad and Peshawar, Each application should consist of the following three documents.
- Letter of recommendation from Dean/Head of Department
- A personal statement by the student, maximum 400 words, on his/her motivation for an internship at the ICRC
- Updated Curriculum Vitae / Resume
Hard Copies of the above-mentioned documents will not be entertained.
Documents should be sent by e-mail to [email protected]
you can also apply online from the link given below.