Applications are invited from fresh graduates for Interloop Management Trainee Officers for the year 2019. The 12 months Interloop MTO Program is a great opportunity for those who are fresh graduates and looking for the latest trainee programs in Pakistan.
Every year, Interloop inducts fresh graduates, 50% females, across various functions through the Management Trainee Officers Program. The Interloop limited MTO Program 2019 is a one-year working contract which exposes MTOs to a variety of operational and strategic roles, thus creating enormous learning and grooming opportunities.
Interloop Management Trainee Officers Details
Extending over 12 months, Interloop Limited Management Trainee Officers Program 2019 is not merely about hiring and grooming young graduates by capitalizing on their technical base developed at universities, rather, the quintessence of this program is to foster excellence in the young flag bearers and nurture future leaders. This equips them with the competences and confidence to take up greater professional responsibilities.
- Organization: Interloop Limited Pakistan
- Program Duration: 1 Year
- Stipend: Yes, a monthly stipend will be paid throughout the 12 months training period
- Deadline: 8th August 2019
- Location: Lahore/Faisalabad
Also, Apply For:
- OGDCL 1-year Internship Program 2019 for Fresh Graduates In Pakistan
Interloop MTO Program 2019 Areas:
- Sales & Marketing
- Product Development
- Research & Innovation
- Hosiery Manufacturing
- Production, Planning & Control
- Procurement & Supplies
- HR & Administration
- Finance & Taxation
- Management Information System
- Quality Assurance
- Research & Innovation
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Environment, Health & Safety
Fresh graduates having at least 16 years of education from accredited institutions, recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) / Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) or reputed foreign institutes, with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or 70% marks (for local graduates) and 65% marks (for foreign graduates) in the following disciplines are eligible to apply
- MBA / M. Com / BBA (Hons.) or equivalent
- BCS (Hons.) / MCS
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Chemical Engineering
- B.Sc. Textile Engineering (Knitting / Yarn Manufacturing / Garments / Wet Processing / Fabric Manufacturing)
- B.Sc. Textile Designing
- B.Sc. Industrial Engineering
- M.Sc. Fiber Technology / TQM
- B.Sc. Engineering Mechanical / Mechatronics
- B.Sc. Engineering Electrical / Electronics
- B.Sc. Engineering Civil
- Application Submission
- General Test
- Assesment center and interview
- Placement Offer
The systematic and rigorous selection process includes written test, assessment center activities and interview. This is followed by yearlong work assignments and projects. After the final evaluation, successful MTOs are offered permanent jobs.
How To Apply
If you check the eligibility criteria of Interloop Management Trainee Officers Program 2019, and you are eligible then you can apply from the link given below, fill all the required details on the form.
The last date to apply for 12 months Interloop MTO Program 2019 in Pakistan is 8th-August-2019.