Through the International Scholarship Programme IAS 2019 Scholarship Programme, the conference organizers commit themselves to
Benefits OfInternational Scholarship Programme IAS 2019
Scholarship recipients can request a full or partial scholarship. A full scholarship may include:
- The registration fee for the conference (includes access to all sessions and exhibitions)
- Travel (roundtrip ticket at the lowest fare available, from the nearest international airport)
- Accommodation (in a budget hotel for the days of the conference)
- Daily living allowance or each day of the conference (21-24 July 2019).
Eligibility of International Scholarship Programme IAS 2019
The IAS 2019 Scholarship Programme is open to anyone around the world working or volunteering in the field of HIV and AIDS and who is at least 16 years old at the time of the conference. The programme gives financial assistance to people who would otherwise be unable to benefit from the conference.
Priority will be given to:
- Abstract presenters whose submission has been selected
- Those whose participation will help enhance their work in their own communities
- Those who are able to assist in the transfer of skills and knowledge acquired at the conference
- Individuals who are part of a key population or living with HIV
Scholarship selection will be based on a non-biased scoring system. A review committee will contribute to the reviewing and scoring of the applications.
Even though every attempt will be made to assist as many applicants as possible, we regret that there will be only a limited quantity of scholarships available. Applicants are therefore strongly encouraged to also seek other funding.
More Scholarships Here:
- 2019 Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship [Fully Funded]
- SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME FOR CITIZENS OF THE OIC AND THE NAM MEMBER COUNTRIES
- Young Development Fellows Program 2018-19 [Apply Here]
- University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) PhD Scholarships China 2019
- Commonwealth Scholarship for Pakistanis
- Macquarie University South Asian Scholarship $10,000 For International