Applications are required from Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division) for Ministry of Energy Internship Program 2019 in Oil and Gas sector.
The Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division) has initiated internship program to provide exposure to fresh graduates in upstream and downstream sector in the petroleum industry. Applications are invited from fresh bachelors/masters’ degree holders for 6 months (non-extendable) internship program designed for imparting practical training to the educated youth for enhancing their knowledge and skills.
Ministry of Energy Internship Program Details:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Human Resource
No of Posts:
|S#||Discipline||No of Post|
|1||Mechanical/Chemical/Petroleum Engineering||3 (one each|
|2||Geology/Geophysics||4 (two each)|
|3||IT/ Finance/Economics/Human Resource/Law||5 (one each|
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with CGPA must be 3.0 or above in final degree.
- 75% and above where CGPA is not applicable.
- Age Limit: 27
How To Apply:
- Only those candidates will be entertained whose final results has been announced on or before closing date.
- The interns will be paid monthly stipend of Rs 45000/- all inclusive.
- Written test will be conducted (of top 200 candidates based on eligibility criteria) for enrollment of interns entirely on merit.
- No job will be offered and interns will stand released upon completion of internship and certificates will be issued by the Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division) on successful completion of their internship.
- In case of any false/forged information provided in the application/documents, we reserve right to disqualify the candidature at any stage even after enrollment for internship.
- The whole process may be suspended at any stage without assigning any reason.
Interested candidates may visit our website (Link given below) and apply on-line latest by 10 April 2019 as per instructions. Applications with CV/Resume, testimonials and CNIC copy may also be submitted to:
DIRECTOR HUMAN RESOURCES SIDAT HYDER MORSHED ASSOCIATES (PVT) LTD Management Consultants Beaumont Plaza,Beaumont Road, Karachi Email: [email protected]
The last date to Ministry of Energy Internship Program 2019 in Oil and Gas sector is 10-April-2019.
Only Shortlisted candidates for Internship Program in Oil & Gas sector by Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division) will be called for an interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for Test/ interview.