Institute of Rural Management IRM Pakistan is inviting applications for 6 Weeks Summer Internship programme 2019 by USAID Funded project. IRM Summer Internship programme is a six weeks Programme. Under this programme, students will be attached to a professional working environment where they will be hosted and receive valuable hands-on experience in the field of development. It is a unique learning experience as it allows students to acquire both theoretical knowledge and practical field experience during the program.
About IRM Pakistan
Institute of Rural Management (IRM), established in 1993, is the leading capacity development and learning facility in the not-for-profit sector in Pakistan IRM is a part of
IRM Summer Internship programme 2019 Details
- Department Name: Institute of Rural Management IRM Pakistan
- Location: Islamabad, Rawalpindi
- Position: IRM Summer Internship program
- Deadline: May 30, 2019
- Opportunity for fresh graduates and currently enrolled students of Social Sciences in the educational institutes.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- State Bank Officers Training Scheme
- Hbl Management Trainee Program
- HBL internship 2019
- State Bank Of Pakistan SBP Officer Grade 1 (OG-1)
How to Apply
Last date for submission of applications is May 30, 2019.
If you have any further query contact at: