Pakistan Army has announced the registration program for the Armed Forces Nursing Services AFNS enrollment 2020. According to the details, the registration for AFNS shall start from August 17, 2020, online through the Join Pak Army website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. The date of enrollment is September 16, 2020. Armed Forces Nursing Services may be applied for by female pupils with minimum 60% marks in Matric and 50 marks in Fsc Pre-medical. Appearing candidates in FSc Part-II examination (having 50% marks in 1st year) may apply with the HOPE certificate duly signed by the Principal of concerned college/ institution for attaining 50% marks. On the announcement of the Part-II result, candidates should submit the F.Sc marks sheet immediately.
Join Pak Army As AFNS Details
Join Pak Army as AFNS Online Registration 2020 August latest Jobs are announced by the Pakistan Army for Pakistani Citizens and is Encouraging applications from suitable persons. These Armed Forces, Nursing Services AFNS Newest Jobs the eligible Female candidates from across the nation can apply through the procedure defined by the company at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk and can get these Work in Pakistan 2020 after the complete recruitment process of those Pak Army AFNS Jobs. The AFNS stands for Armed Forces Nursing Service. It’s the title of this course through which the females can become part of the Pakistan Army as Nurse and serve the nation through a good profession.
- AFNS – BSc Nursing (Female)
- Trained Nurse as Lieutenant (Female)
Note: On completion of successful training, shall be granted Commission in the rank of Lieutenant.
- AFNS – BSc Nursing (Female):
- Matric with Science – 60% Marks Minimum and
- F.Sc (Pre-medical) – 50% Marks Minimum.
- Trained Nurse as Lieutenant (Female):
- Nursing Diploma and Midwifery
- B.Sc Generic Nursing
- Post (RN) BSc Nursing
- AFNS – BSc Nursing (Female): 17-25 years as on 31 December 2020
- Trained Nurse as Lieutenant (Female): 18-28 years as on 30 November 2020
Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit- Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationality other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height: 5’ Feet (152.4 cm)
- Weight: As per the Body Mass Index (MBI)
Note for BSc Nursing
Appearing candidates in FSc Part-II examination (having 50% marks in 1st year) may apply with HOPE certificate duly signed by the Principal of concerned college/ institution for attaining 50% marks. On declaration of Part-II result, candidates should submit F.Sc marks sheet immediately.
Note for Trained Nurse
- A candidate should be registered with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- Preference will be given to qualified post basic specialized courses i.e ICU, OT, CCU etc from a hospital/ institute recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- Marital Status:
- BSs Nursing. Female unmarried/ widow/ separated/ divorcee without encumbrances.
- Trained Nurses. Married/ Unmarried.
Ineligibility Conditions For joining Pak Army As AFNS
- Twice rejected by the General Headquarter Selection Board.
- Declared Medically Unfit by Appeal Medical Board.
- Individual withdrawn/ resigned/ discharged from Armed Forces (Army, Navy, and Air Force) training academies/ institution on the ground of discipline, characters, medical inefficiency, weak profile, or declared unsuitable.
- An individual dismissed/ removed from any other government service.
- For B.Sc Nursing only – candidates already registered with Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
Online Registration Form to Join Pak Army:
A candidate can register on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk . Date and time of test shall be intimated on the individual’s e-mail address. Candidates will report on the date and time given for preliminary tests on computerized roll number slip. The date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay the prospectus fee on the day of the test. Candidates must attain a working knowledge of computers.
Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres:
The candidates may report at nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centre for registration/ allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
The selection procedure for joining Pakistan Army will go through three Rounds which includes
- Preliminary Test
- Preliminary Medical Test
- Preliminary Tests including Written / Intelligence / Personality.
- The candidates will undergo initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres.
- Interviews of successful candidates by the General Headquarter Selection Board will be held at Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Multan, Karachi and Quetta for which separate call up letters will be issued. Successful candidates will receive call up notices for interview. The final selection will be made at General Headquarter on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
Documents Required To Join Pak Army As AFNS:
Candidates will deposit following documents with Army Selection and Recruitments Centres:
- Original certificates/ documents/ detailed marks sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/ degree.
- Candidates serving in Government institutions/ departments will render No Objection Certificate (NOC) of the concerned establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 3 x Coloured photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100/- in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters Rawalpindi.
- Registration: 17 August 2020 to 16 September 2020
- Preliminary Tests including Written / Intelligence / Personality:
- Keep visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk for exam slip.
- The exact date of exam will be printed on your exam slip/ Roll No slip