The Khushhali Microfinance Bank (KMBL) is accepting applications now for KMBL Summer Internship Program 2019. The main title of this internship program at Khushhali Bank Pakistan is inKlusion19. The internship program is for Final year students or graduates from Pakistan in selected departments.
For the first time ever in the Microfinance Industry of Pakistan, we are inviting young leaders to be a part of our award winning, industry leading Bank as Summer Interns. inKlusion19 is an eight-week, paid internship program that aims to engage interns in various functions and projects across our Corporate Office in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Khushhali Bank was Founded in 2000, we are the first and the largest microfinance bank of Pakistan. Our nationwide network is growing exponentially, and it’s because of our dynamic workforce. There’s no better time to become part of our talented teams, and with our Summer Internship Program – inKlusion19, you automatically become part of active talent pools and will be prioritized for the entry-level positions across KMBL.
KMBL Summer Internship Program 2019 Details:
- Department: Khushhali Microfinance Bank
- Position: KMBL Summer Internship Program 2019
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
- Salary: Yes Paid ( PKR 10,000 per month )
- Deadline: 24-May-2019
ALSO CHECKOUT MORE :
- Descon Future Leaders Internship Program FLIP 2019
- Pakistan PepsiCo Summer Internship Program 2019
- Toyota Indus Motor Summer Internship Program 2019
- ZONG 4G GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAM 2019
- Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Branch Trainee Officers Program
- Corporate & Legal Affairs
- Finance & Accounts
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Marketing & Communication
- Retail Banking
- Risk Management
KMBL Summer Internship Program Benefits:
- Associate yourself with the largest Microfinance Bank of the country.
Work on our core projects and solve real business problems.
- A chance of learning directly from top industry-professionals.
- Career counseling sessions with HR Leaders.
- Highly engaging 8-weeks program, which would enhance your learning and skills.
- 10,000 PKR Stipend
- Young leaders who understand the power of networking and collaboration, meet project deadlines, and take full ownership of their domain. Ideally, you would have exceptional communication and presentation skills along with strong analytical mindset to comprehend data and reports. We admire detail orientated curious minds with positive attitude.
- Final year students or graduate — Bachelors or Masters.
- Academic background in Management Sciences, IT & Computer
- Sciences, Marketing & Mass Communication, Economics, Accounting & Finance etc.
- Hands on experience of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
How to Apply for KMBL inKlusion19
- Step1: Fill out the form and apply on our website.
- Step2: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online aptitude test.
- Step3: Successful candidates will be called for a final competency based interview.
- Step4: Welcome to KMBL.
Apply by 24-May-2019