Applications are now invited for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KP Government Innovation Fellowship Program 2019. The KP Government Innovation Fellowship Program is a 6-month long program based in Peshawar, where a team of talented designers and developers collaborate to build digital services, inspire citizen engagement, improve government, and show how to innovate in public services. These digital services can help solve problems in a variety of public domains, such as economic development, healthcare, crime, citizen engagement, transportation, education, etc.
KP Government Innovation Fellowship Program Details:
KPITB Peshawar is excited to announce that the applications for the 5th cycle of the KPITB Government Innovation Fellowship Program are now open. The Fellowship Program is a 6-month program supported by KP IT Board, Code for Pakistan and the World Bank.
- Stipend: 30,000/month
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: Durshal, Peshawar
- Total positions: 20
- Last date to apply: 30th April 2019
Main Key roles:
- Citizens and government working together, hand-in-hand, to solve problems
- Adopting user-centric, lean, and agile development methodologies
- Increasing civic engagement by creating innovative solutions in public services
The benefits that these fellows are getting includes a monthly stipend of Rs. 30,000/- for six months, professional mentorship, free workspace, leadership development training and above all a chance to work with a Government department to bring about a change in the digital landscape of KP.
- The candidate should have minimum 16 years of education and must have graduated from an HEC recognized university having expertise in one of the following categories: front end development, backend development, mobile application development, desktop application development, graphic designing.
- The candidate should have at least 1 year (post graduation) experience in the relevant field.
- The candidate should be able to spare 40 hours/week for 6 months after induction.
- The candidate should be able to be present in person (9AM-5PM) at Durshal Peshawar.
- This position is not open
The Last date to apply for KP Government Innovation Fellowship Program 2019 by KPITB and Durshal Peshawar is 30-April-2019.