KPITB Youth Employment Program
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB) is a public sector autonomous organization working for the development and regulation of ICT sector in the province invites applications for the hiring of individual training consultants for Youth Employment Program on activity-based payment in the following disciplines.
The future of jobs is in the digital economy and knowledge workers. A growing number of jobs are available through global online work and
The nature of the positions shall be as Training Consultants on
KPITB Youth Employment Program Posts:
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Full Stack
- Game Development
TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOR’s)
- Conduct Digital Marketing
trainingsat the designated venues for 24 contact hours over a period of 6 days on two weekends.
- Engage youth of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for participation in Youth Employment Program.
- Coordination with the designated focal persons at the training venues.
- Recording daily attendance of the trainees, focal person, lab attendant and self on the prescribed format.
- Sharing list of trainees with Project Coordinator – KPYEP on day 1 of the session for LMS access
- Developing training reports at the end of each session.
- Regular mentoring and career guidance of trainees. Mentoring/career guidance can be both in person or via social media groups developed for these sessions.
recordof success stories and sharing with Project Coordinator – KPYEP for further needed actions.
- Regularly updating the course content as per the market needs and requirements.
DURATION OF THE WORK
The individuals once appointed shall conduct digital skills
SELECTION CRITERIA FOR HIRING IN Youth Employment Program
|Education||Minimum 16 Year Education / More than 16 Year Education||25 /5||Degrees & |
|Experience||for 5 years of experience relevant to ||5 / 3 / 2||Experience certificates|
|Projects Completed||Minimum 20 projects completed||8 / 7||Prove from the profile established on freelancing websites or from clients|
|Revenue Generated||Minimum 1000 USD revenue generated||8||Prove from the profile|
Note: Minimum points for shortlisting to interview are 49.
- 16 years of Education in Computer Science/Computer System Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electrical Engineering/Software Engineering/ Marketing/ Management/ MBA Marketing or equivalent.
- Demonstrable Digital Marketing skills with a strong portfolio of 5 years’ experience of freelancing or 20 projects/gigs completed through freelancing or a minimum of 1000 USD revenue generated from freelancing.
- Demonstrable Digital Marketing skills with a strong portfolio of 5 years’ relevant experience with any reputable company having at least one year of team management/team leader experience. Experience shall be relevant to digital marketing. The experience can be of any type i.e.
Worker b. Part Time c. Services Based d. Regular
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION AND OPENING
Last date and time for submission of online application is January 11,