The Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Pakistan are offering on KSEW job Training / Internship opportunities to bright and fresh graduates having a first-class academic career. The Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Training and Internship Program 2019 is complete Paid programs. The Selected candidates will undergo training for a period of Six Months and upon completion of the training, KSEW may offer Contract Jobs to suitable candidates.
The Internship Program in Pakistan is a great opportunity for fresh graduates to learn more before their career starts. This program offers excellent training opportunities and hands-on experience to the qualified youth besides sharpening their skill which will be helpful for their future employment.
KSEW Training and Internship Program Details:
- Department Names: Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Limited Pakistan
- Location: Karachi, Pakistan
- Position: Training and Internship Program
- Deadline: 17-March-2019
|Production / Design/|
|BE / BS / B.Tech (Pass)|
Electrical, Electronics, Industrial, Mechanical & Mechatronics
|Finance Sales & |
|BBA / |
|Legal||Master/Graduate, Labor /CorporateLaw|
|Production /Design Maintenance||DAE (03 Years) diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics Mechanical(Specialized in Welding). Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Computer Information Technology & Auto |
Monthly Stipend Amount during the KSEW Training and Internship Program 2019 is Rs. 15,000/– for BE/BS & for DAE Internees Rs 6000/-
Subsidized Food Medical facility within the yard shall be extended to all internees.
- Candidates must have completed 16 years of education or any equivalent degree from any HEC recognized University or DAE be recognized from any Technical Board.
- Candidates must have 2.5 CGPA in their last degree & DAE Pass Diploma “A”(Grade)
- Maximum age limit for all candidates 25 years. The cutoff date for age limit
- Candidate must be a citizen of Pakistan.
- Employees (full time /part time) of any public or private sector.
- Students– (full-time/part-time) of any public or private educational Institutes.
How To Apply For KSEW Training and Internship Program 2019
Interested candidates are required to send their CV’s along with a passport size photograph and photocopies of CNIC, relevant certificates, marks Sheets and testimonials to the Principal (STS) Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Limited, P.O Box 4419, West Wharf Karachi-2.
The Last Date to Apply For KSEW Training and Internship Program 2019 is 17-March-2019.