China scholarship council CSC is inviting applications for MOFCOM Scholarship by Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China for an international student from around the world. The MOFCOM Scholarship is to further strengthen the communication and cooperation between China and other countries as well as to develop talents for developing countries.
Every year MOFCOM Scholarship mainly sponsors the young and the middle-aged talents from recipient countries to pursue their postgraduate degree education in China and entrusts China Scholarship Council to administer the Scholarship.
MOFCOM Scholarship supports the Master’s program for 2-3 years and the PhD program for 3-4 years from international students who want to study in China. The Chinese Scholarship Council every year offer Chinese Government Scholarship and MOFCOM Scholarship for Pakistani students and the students from around the world.
MOFCOM Scholarship Details:
The MOFCOM Scholarship by Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China is fully funded scholarship so it supports :
- Full Tuition Fee waiver
- Teaching material fee waiver
- Research and survey fee waiver
- Dissertation guidance fee waiver
- Resettlement fee:
- 3000RMB per master student
- 3000RMB per
- On-campus accommodation
- 3000RMB per month per master student
- 3500RMB per month per
- Medical insurance
- One-time round-trip international airfare for all the students (First time fly to China after enrollment, and Fly back to home country while graduation)
MOFCOM Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible for China Scholarship, applicants must
- Be a citizen of a developing country other than the People’s Republic of China.
- Be in good Health
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder when applying for master’s program
- Be a master’s degree holder when applying for doctoral program.
- Be under the age of 45 when applying.
- English: IETS 6.0 or above
To apply for MOFCOM Scholarship the application and documents should be written in Chinese or English.
- Application Form for MOFCOM Scholarship ( Ensure you have both submitted it online and printed the hard copy)
- Photocopy of highest diploma;
- Photocopy of academic transcripts;
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal with a minimum of 400 words;
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Photocopy of English or Chinese proficiency;
- Photocopy of a valid passport.
Submit all the application materials listed above in both hard copy and scanned copy to the Economic and Commercial Counsellor’s Office of Chinese Embassy. Hard copy must include both the original copy and the photocopy, as indicated above.
Submit a written request to the Economic and Commercial Counsellor’s Office of the the Chinese Embassy for an official recommendation letter and clearly state:
The Last date to apply for MOFCOM Scholarship is 30-April-2019