The Ministry of Information Technology & Telecom is pleased to announce an Internship program for fresh graduates from all around Pakistan. The MOITT Fellowship Program 2021 will help in developing the ICT sector of the country. The candidates will be selected purely on a merit basis for 03 months internships. The vision of MOITT Empowering the People of Pakistan through seamless access to accurate information and reliable services by means of ICT applications & Telecom platforms; and establishing a knowledge-based economy.
Ministry of IT & Telecom Pakistan with the support of Tech Valley Pakistan & World Bank has launched a MOITT Fellowship Program for young graduates to gain professional experience and public sector insights along with implementing theoretical knowledge to innovate processes at the federal level, hence speeding up the pace of growth of ICT sector of the country.
With an aim to inspire citizen engagement, digitize government, and innovate public services, this 3-month fellowship program at Ministry of IT & Telecom will provide a platform for young leaders and change-makers to unlock their potential and drive technological change in society.
Other benefits include a monthly stipend of Rs. 30,000/- for three months, professional mentorship, leadership development training, and above all a chance to work with the government & one of the leading ministries of the country.
MOITT Internship Program Details:
The Ministry of Information Technology & Telecom, with the support of Tech Valley Pakistan, is providing a platform for young leaders and change-makers to unlock their potential and drive technological change in society. These fellows are going to receive guidance from the Ministry as well as help the Ministry in discovering and implementing technological innovations and systems, hence speeding up the pace of growth in the developing ICT sector of the country.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 16 years of education from an HEC recognized university.
- The candidate should have a degree in International Affairs, Development Studies, Telecommunication, Information Technology or any related field.
- The candidate should be able to spare 40 hours/week for 3 months after selection.
- No experience is required. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Both male and female can apply.
- FFC Management Trainee Program 2021
- KPK Energy & Power Department Internship Program 2021
- KP Digital Internship Program
The MOITT Pakistan Internship Program 2021 will help in
- Monthly stipend of 30,000PKR for three months.
- Professional Mentorship
- Leadership development training
- A chance to work with the government & one of the leading ministries of the country.
The last date to apply for MOITT Fellowship Program 2021 is 7th February 2021.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Fellowship Program, fill the form below. The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form.