Applications are invited for Nepra Internship In Pakistan 2019, The Nepra Internship Program 2019 PO Box 1664 GPO Islamabad are open apply now. This is a paid internship program. National Electric Power Regulatory Authority is a public sector based Islamabad-based autonomous organization which deals with issues related to electricity generation, transmission, and distribution in the country is providing opportunities for all young and vibrant in Pakistan.
A Public Sector Islamabad based, autonomous organization dealing with the matters pertaining to generation, transmission and distribution of electric power Mtge country requires the services of young/energetic, fresh post-graduates/graduates from a regulable local/foreign Institutes/Universities duly recognized by the Higher Education Commission (MEC) as Interns for a period of six months along with recommendation letter from the Insgtotehlnivemity and having an excellent educational track record in the following disciplines
NEPRA Internship Program 2019 Details:
- Program Duration: 6 months
- Monthly Stipend: Rs.30,000/- per month
- Age Limit: Maximum of 28 years old
Nepra Internship Fields:
- Electrical Engineering (Power):
- M. Com
- ACCA, CIMA, Banking
- Electrical Engineering (Power)
- Finance & Accountancy
Nepra Internship Advertisement:
- Electrical Engineering (Power): The candidate must have done Bachelors in Electrical Engineering at least. The maximum age of the candidate can be 28 years of age.
- Finance & Accountancy: The candidate must have done Master’s Degree in Business Administration / Finance or Chartered / Cost & Management Accountant, ACCA, CIMA, Banking & Finance, M. Com or equivalent. The maximum age of the candidate can be 28 years of age.
- Economics / Business / Public / Administration / HR / Law / IT: The candidate must have done Master’s Degree in Business / Public Administration, Computer Science, IT, Economics, Finance, Law, Chartered / Cost & Management Accountant, ACCA, CIMA, Banking & Finance, M. Com or equivalent. The maximum age of the candidate can be 28 years of age.
How to Apply For NEPRA Internship Program 2019:
- All those candidates who have a higher qualification or with foreign degrees will be given preference.
- Interested individuals must submit their applications which should be recommended by their respective Institution / Universities along with their CV’s, attested copies of relevant documents and 2 recent passports sized photographs on this address: P.O. Box NO. 1664, GPO, Islamabad.
- The applicants are required to write the name of the discipline they are wanting to apply on the envelope as well as on the application.
NEPRA reserves all the rights to cancel the process at any stage without giving any reason.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called in for interviews.
- No TA / DA will be given to any candidate.
- For more information check out the given official advertisement below.
The last date to apply for this program is 10th June 2019. No late or incomplete applications will be accepted.