[wpdevart_countdown text_for_day=”Days” text_for_hour=”Hours” text_for_minut=”Minutes” text_for_second=”Seconds” countdown_end_type=”date” end_date=”09-08-2019 23:59″ start_time=”1563460693″ end_time=”0,1,1″ action_end_time=”hide” content_position=”center” top_ditance=”10″ bottom_distance=”10″ ][/wpdevart_countdown]The Oil & Gas Development Company Limited is accepting applications now for OGDCL Internship Program 2019 under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). The internship program at OGDCL is for fresh Graduate Engineers / M.Sc / MBA /BBA / BS for the 01-year internship program, designed for practical training to the educated youth for enhancing their skills, The Written Test will be conducted through NTS for enrolment of Interns entirely on merit.
This internship program is a great opportunity for fresh graduates who want to start their career in the professional sector. The Oil & Gas Development Company Limited is a fully paid internship for 1-year.
OGDCL Internship Program Details:
The Oil & Gas Development Company Limited Paid OGDCL Internship is only for fresh graduates having Engineering / M.Sc / MBA /BBA / BS degree from HEC recognized university. Result awaited students are not eligible to apply, Only those candidates shall be entertained whose final result has been announced on or before the closing date i.e. 9-8-2019.
The total number of internship seats are 300, which are divided by provinces. (Details are given below)
- Engineering Degree in
- Electrical & Electronics
- Mechanical & Mechatronics
- M.Sc/BS/BE in
- Environmental Sciences
- Computer / Software/Telecom
- Geological Engineering/Geology
- MBA/BBA (Hon.) in
- Marketing /SCM
- ICMA/ACCA/M.Com/MBA (Finance)/ BBA Hon. (Finance)
No. Of Seats Allocation:
- Punjab: 60
- Sindh: 60
- KPK: 60
- Baluchistan: 60
- FATA: 20
- AJK: 20
- GILGIT BALTISTAN:20
OGDCL Internship Program 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Education: The Ogdcl internship 2019 required a bachelors/masters degree in the disciplines given above.
CGPA: 2.50 (in final degree as specified above). First Division (60% & above) where CGPA is not applicable.
Duration: The total duration of the internship is 01-years.
Locations: Multiple cities where OGDCL’s Oil & Gas Fields are located.
- Monthly Stipend Rs 20,000 Per Month
- The interns will be issued certificates on successful completion of their internship.
The candidates who have already availed the opportunity of OGDCL Internship (under CSR) in OGDCL shall not be eligible. Preference will be given to the applicants having domicile of districts in which OGDCL’s Oil & Gas Fields are located and No job will be offered and the interns shall stand released upon completion of the internship. In case of any false / forged information provided in the application form, the Company reserves the right to disqualify the candidature at any stage even after enrolment for an internship.
The interns will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand Only.
How to apply:
- You can apply for a 1-year Internship at OGDCL Pakistan by downloading and filling the application form and Deposit Slip from the link given below.
- Fill up both properly, pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, Meezan Bank, HBL or MCB and get a receipt from the Bank.
- Application Forms filled up improperly, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Send the filled-up Application Form along with the original paid-up copy of the Deposit Slip (NTS copy) to
NTS Headquarters (OGDCL project),
plot #96, street # 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad
- The Company may suspend the whole process at any stage without assigning any reason.
For further information, please call 051-920023544.