Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Announces The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Master Level Scholarships 2019.
PEEF Master Level Scholarships 2019
PEEF has allocated 20% of its annual scholarship quota for Master’s Level Education. These scholarships are awarded to talented and deserving students enrolled in partner universities and government postgraduate colleges of
Eligibility Criteria For PEEF Master Level Scholarships 2019 :
- Must have Punjab domicile
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ BSc/
BCOM/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2016 / 2017 / 2018 (annual) in Punjab.
- Secured admission as a
fulltimestudent in the current academic year (2018-19) in a partner university
- Students enrolled in
spring/fall session (where applicable) and morning/ afternoon / eveningsessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Master’s scholarships.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than PKR. 30,000/-
- Children of Government employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from the condition of
income,if salary is onlysource of income.
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks are also exempted from the condition of
- Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University/government post-graduate college.
Ineligible Criteria For PEEF Master Level Scholarships 2019 :
Following students are not eligible for PEEF Master’s level scholarship:
- Students who have already
passed / gotMA / MSc / MS / MPhil etc. degree.
- Marks improvers or students who have passed
examinationin supplementary session.
- Students who have passed the aforementioned examination with grace marks (*).
- Availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
- The beneficiary of Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement.
How To Apply For
PEEF Master Level Scholarships 2019
- PEEF has allocated scholarship quotas to all the partner universities and all government post graduate colleges of
- Please download the scholarship application form from PEEF website and submit the duly filled scholarship application form to respective
university / post graduatecollege (the scholarship application forms can also be requested from the financial aid office of the respective university / officeof the principal of post graduate college)
- Scholarship application forms submitted directly to PEEF shall not be entertained.
Benifits Of PEEF Master Level Scholarships 2019
- Payment of 100% tuition fees (As per PEEF Master’s level scholarship policy)
- PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates.
a. Day scholar PKR. 3,000/- per month.
b. Boarder PKR. 5,000/- per month.
Documents Required For PEEF Master Level Scholarships 2019
- Educations Certificates from Metric to onward.
- Income Certificate Duly verified by illaqa Tehsildar.
- Domicile Certificate/ Form B/ Nic of applicant/ parents.
- Incase of orphan death certificate of Father must attach.
Last date to Apply for PEEF Master Level Scholarships 2019 is: 18-Jan-2019
More Scholarships Here:
- PEEF Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program 2019-20
- Danish Government Scholarship For International Students At Denmark
- Holland Scholarship For Non-EEA International Countries 2019
- Chief Minister Frontier Education Foundation FEF Scholarship 2019
- Kingdom Of Saudia Arabia Scholarship For Pakistani Students 2019
- International Scholarship Programme IAS 2019 [Fully Funded]