Applications are required for Punjab Workers Welfare Board PWWB Talent Scholarships for the year 2019 and 2020. The Punjab Workers Welfare Board Talent Scholarships is purely merit-based scholarship for the students of Pakistan. Every year
PWWB Talent Scholarships is offered for Metric students, Fsc students and university students including Masters.
About PWWB Talent Scholarships
Punjab Workers Welfare Board is a corporate entity established through a notification by the Government of Punjab under the Workers Welfare Fund Ordinance, 1971. It is led by a Board of Directors comprising representatives of the Government, Workers, and Employers. The Board provides a holistic package of services to industrial workers, which includes the provision of marriage grants, death grants, and talent scholarship, establishment, and maintenance of Labour Colonies and establishment and operation of Workers Welfare Schools in various districts of Punjab.
- PEEF Scholarships Program For FSC and Graduation Students of KPK 2019
- PEEF Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program 2019-20
PWWB Talent Scholarships Levels
Eligibility Criteria For PWWB Talent Scholarship
- Must be enroll in private or public educational institute
- Must uphold good grades or GPA .
Benefits of Punjab Workers Welfare Board Talent Scholarship
- Admission Fee
- Tuition Fee
- Registration Fee
- Exam Fee
- Library fee
- Computer fee
- Lab fee
- Transport fee
- Monthly wazifa
Last date to Apply: 15-04-2019
How to Apply :
- Download the applications form for PWWB Talent Scholarships from the link below
- Provide the required documents