Applications are required for International Tech Apprenticeship @Siemens Program from Pakistani citizen to build your career in an international environment of high innovation. The Siemens Apprenticeship Program is designed for engineers in Pakistan to work in Germany for 3.5 years.
The Siemens International Tech Apprenticeship Program 2019 is looking for a fast learner, creative professionals with a multicultural exposure looking for real international engagement and have a strong desire to be a winner.
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, Quantumebikes and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
Siemens International Tech Apprenticeship Program Details:
- Classroom theory taught in Werner-von-Siemens-Vocational School Berlin, Germany
- Applied to learn in Siemens Professional Education Berlin labs
- Experience in the work-place (Germany/Egypt)
- All Expenses covered by Siemens, including travel and Accommodation
Eligibility Criteria for Siemens Job:
In order to apply for Siemens International Tech Apprenticeship Program you must be:
- You are Pakistani citizen
- Age 18 – 22
- Technical knowledge in the field of Mechatronics or Electrical/Electronics
- Excellent command of English – German is a plus
- Willingness to relocate for 3.5 years in Germany, mainly Berlin.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification.