The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology, Thammasat University Thailand is offering Fully Funded SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program 2019 for Excellent Foreign Students from all around the world. Scholarships by Sirindhorn Technology Scholarship Fund are available for excellent students from reputable universities of any foreign country to study in a masters or a doctoral degree program at Sirindhom International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand.
SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program offers 40 Scholarships every year to excellent Foreign Students for studying in the areas of engineering, Technology and management at Master’s & Doctoral level studies.
Disciplines of SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program
- Biochemical Engineering: Biochemistry
- Environmental Engineering:Science:Technology Management
- Chemical Engineering: Chemistry
- Industrial Engineering and Logistics Systems
- Civil Engineering
- Digital Engineering
- Computer Engineering.- Science
- Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Management Technology
- Energy Technology Management
- Materials Engineering:Science:Technology
- Engineering Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information and Communication Technology for Embedded Systems
- Masters Program
- Doctoral Program
- Full tuition and educational support fees (full thesis support)
- Living allowance
- 10,500 Baht per month for Masters program
- 11,500 Baht per month for Doctoral program
- Round trip economy travel expenses, the most direct route to and from Thailand and the recipients home country (actual expense, but not over 20,000 Baht
- Miscellaneous expenses such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc. (actual expenses, but not over 10,000 Baht)
- Health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand
- All Pakistani/Ajk nationals can Apply For SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program
- Not a Thai citizen, nor of Thai nationality.
- Excellent academic record (preferably ranked within the top 20
percentof the class)
- Meet qualifications of SILT graduate programs admission
- Two strong recommendation letters (at least one recommendation letter must come from academic instructor adviser)
- Hare good health and good conduct
- Must not be a recipient of another type of scholarship.
Condition To Continue The Scholarship:
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of not less than 3.25 with no -F-, -U-, -NP-, or -W- grades.
- Make good progress in his/her master thesis doctoral dissertation and report his/her progress every semester.
- Assist in the
Instituteswork for 30 hours per semester, focused primarily on exam proctoring for 24 hours, and laboratory supervision or tutoring courses for 6 hours.
For the online application process, please prepare and attach required documents as the electronic files (jpeg., jpg., PDF. format) as follows:
- A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
- An official transcript
- For Master’s degree application
- Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
- For Doctoral degree application
- Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50
- Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows:
- TOEFL (PBT 400+, or CBT 97+, or IBT 32+) or
- IELTS 4.5+ or
- TU-GET 400+ or
- TOEIC 500+
- Citizen ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only)
The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no
The Last Date To Apply For SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program 2019 in Thailand is 30-April-2019