Silk Road Scholarship Program at Tianjin University are open for apply now. The new Chinese Government Scholarship-Silk Road Program” of Tianjin University is now available for citizens of countries along the Belt and Road.This scholarship program is provided to China’s high-level universities for recruiting the outstanding young students from “Belt and Road” countries to pursue degrees in China. Tianjin University School of International Education was established in January 2000, it is one of the secondary schools of Tianjin University. The school of International Educational takes enrollment, teaching administration, and social administration and services functions of international students at Tianjin University for its main task, and also undertakes the Chinese language teaching for international students. Applicants who want to join in the programs taught in English must submit the certificate of TOEFL (Score 80 or above),or IELTS (Score 6.0 or above) (Not required for native English speakers); Applicants who don’t have one should submit an English Level Certificate or a self-introduction video which should be recorded in English for 3-5 minutes in duration.
Description:Applications Deadline: November 20, 2018, to March 10, 2019 (Winter vacation is from February 2 to February 24, 2019, application submitted during this period will be reviewed afterwards?
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor, Master and PhD programs
- Study Subject:
- For Bachelor Programs taught in Chinese
- For Master Programs taught in Chinese, please click; For Master Programs taught in English.
- For PhD Programs.
- Tuition waiver and accommodation on campus;
- Monthly Living Allowance:
- 2,500 RMB/month for Bachelor students;
- 3,000 RMB/month for Master students;
- 3,500 RMB/month for PhD students;
- Nationality: Applicants must be a citizen of countries along the Belt and Road.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility:1. Applicants must be a citizen of countries along the Belt and Road, and be in good health; 2. Requirements for applicants’ degree and age: The applicant applying for a Bachelor degree should hold a high school diploma and be under the age of 25.
How to Apply:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship Program(one original & one copy)
- Please note that: The Agency Number for Tianjin University is 10056.