S&P Global are now accepting applications for the 2019 Summer Internship Program In Pakistan, the eight-week internship program for graduates and students in various fields with a decent stipend. S&P Global Pakistan Summer Internship Program 2019 is a highly curated 8-week training program commencing in June.
S&P Global are seeking tech-savvy intern candidates to work with and learn from, our people within Data (Content), Technology, Commercial Enablement, Client Operations, Program Management,
S&P Global Summer Internship Program Introduction
S&P Global are looking for high achievers from a diverse pool of undergraduate and postgraduate universities who are passionate about the financial information industry, emerging technological trends like automation, artificial intelligence, and data science, and who want to develop their career in a high-performing, multinational environment driven by technology. You should be able to work well within a team and can demonstrate exceptional learning agility, technical skills, creativity, and problem-solving ability.
S&P Global ( An American Based Company)
8-Weeks starting in June
Yes Paid (Fixed Stipend)
- Learn and demonstrate an understanding of inner workings of datasets, get to know workflows and have a strong working knowledge of work tools, applications, and software.
- Track and collect comprehensive information/data in a proprietary database.
- Analyze and review financial data from various sources for relevant information with attention to detail.
- Come up with ideas to innovate. Identify opportunities for automation and value-addition, and to enhance the client experience.
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical partners.
- Maintain data quality. Fulfill client expectations of accuracy, timeliness, and relevance.
- Audit content. Study internal and external feedback involving content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve data quality.
- Get up-to-speed and stay updated on industry trends and reporting standards.
- For editorial roles, receive hands-on research and writing experience.
Benefits OF S&P Global Summer Internship Program:
- World-class on-the-job training using market-leading technologies, systems,
andprocesses of S&P Global
- Access to cutting-edge learning solutions to develop your skills specific to your personal and professional interests and goals
- Opportunity to learn about various aspects of our tech-driven culture and how we power the markets of the future through our essential intelligence provided through our subscription-based website.
- S&P Global’s senior leaders and executives take time to speak with interns to offer advice on personal and professional growth, as well as share values required to successfully grow your career with us and beyond.
All Degree holders are welcome
- Concentration in Management
- Economics, Finance
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Data Science
- Information Technology
- Mass Communication
- State Bank of Pakistan Young Professionals Induction Program (YPIP) 8th Batch
- Pakistan State Oil (PSO) LEAP Internship Program 2019
- Ministry of Energy Internship Program 2019 – Salary: Rs 45000/-
- Students undergoing studies or are about to graduate (Bachelors or Masters)
- Solid English language skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing)
- Strong comprehension, analytical and research skills
- Keen interest in latest in techs, such as AI and machine learning
- Able to learn quickly, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Understand the importance of building strong relationships and partnering with team members
- Problem-solving, time-management, attention to detail and organizational abilities to work efficiently with clients
- Significant comfort level with a suite of Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
The last date to Apply For S&P Global Summer Internship Program 2019 In Pakistan is 9-April-2019.