Applications are required for the latest jobs in State Bank Of Pakistan as Assistant Directors (OG-2) for 2019. SBP invites applications from talented, self-motivated, result in oriented and energetic candidates for “Assistant Directors (OG-2)” under State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) 23rd Batch.
State Bank of Pakistan, the Central Bank, regulates the monetary and credit system of Pakistan and fosters its growth in the best national interest with a view to securing monetary stability and optimum utilization of country’s productive resources.
The positions Assistant Directors (OG-2) are permanently based at Karachi. We are an equal opportunity employer and provide excellent opportunities for candidates desirous of building a long-term career in a challenging environment at SBP.
- Department Name: State Bank Of Pakistan
- Location: Karachi Pakistan
- PositionState Bank Officers Training Scheme SBOTS: Assistant Directors (OG-2)
- Salary: Rs: 82,000/-
Masters or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education with at least 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 or 3.5 CGPA out of 5.0 from HEC recognized Pakistani institutions.
- Business Administration
- Public Administration,
- Economics, Commerce,
- Finance, Accounting,
- Information Systems & Technology,
- Human Resources and Agriculture
Foreign degree holders are required to submit the Equivalence Certificate issued by HEC along with the application. Candidates awaiting final results are not eligible to apply.
- Habib Metro Bank Trainee Trade Batch Officer
- Hbl Management Trainee Program
- HBL internship 2019
- State Bank Of Pakistan SBP Officer Grade 1 (OG-1)
Selection Procedure For State Bank Officers Training Scheme
The candidates shortlisted for State Bank Officers Training Scheme SBOTS on the basis of written test and meeting other eligibility criteria will be invited for further selection process along with attested copies of educational/professional documents, Equivalence Certificate from HEC (in case of foreign qualification), original (test) Deposit Slip, domicile and CNIC . Please be informed that if at any stage of selection it is proved that you do not meet the required eligibility criteria as per advertisement, your candidature for the position would be withdrawn/
Successful candidates will be selected in order of merit subject to observance of Provincial/Regional quota provisions as prescribed by Government of Pakistan.
After completion of all pre-induction formalities including medical and psychological examinations, the selected candidates shall be required to undergo “Applied Focused Theoretical Training” (residential) at National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF), Islamabad.
- Monetized salary of Rs: 82,000/- per month and other perks and benefits in Salary Scale of OG-2 as per Bank’s rules.
Medicalfacility as per Bank’s rules.
- Staff Loans & other benefits and allowances as admissible under New Compensation & Benefits Structure as per Bank’s rules.
How To Apply
- Submit the application form after filling the required details.
- Take the print out of Form along with Deposit Slip.
SBP OG-2 Updated Syllabus:
English: This section may include mcqs of English on passage and answers, correction of sentences, Idioms, Synonyms, antonyms, prepositions
Quantitative English & General Intelligence:
In this section, the number of basic data selection questions includes average, rate and proportion, distance, and work, age.
General Knowledge, Current Affairs Pakistan’s Economy:
This section includes MCQs about current issues on general knowledge of Pakistan on issues such as Planet Earth, Sun, Current Events, Sports etc.
SBP OG-2 Sample Papers:
Checkout Past Papers click here
Guidelines to submit Applications for SBOTS 23rd Batch
- Please fill and submit applications in one go as the system will not save any un-submitted data.
- Application consists of 3 parts:
- 1. Personal Information
- 2. Academic Information .
- Experience Information (if any)
- Please note that it is the bank’s discretion to assign you any test center near to your preferred test center.
- Please ensure that the information submitted by you is correct before submitting as once submitted the data cannot be amended.
submissionyou will receive an auto-generated e-mail at your given e-mail address, which will contain Application Form and Fee Challan.
- After submission of the fee, please attach 3 passport size photographs on the Application Form, and a copy of Deposit Slip and send to the address given in the Advertisement via surface mail, before the given deadline.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be entertained.
- In case of any issues in
submissionof your application, please contact at [email protected]