BankIslami Trainee Islamic Banker Program is a comprehensive training program that helps individuals gaining knowledge and experience required for advancement to high-level management positions under the direction of experienced bankers.
Applications are invited for latest jobs at BankIslami Pakistan for Trainee Islamic Banker Program 2019 Batch 1. The program is designed for fresh graduates who want to start their career at banking. If you are keen to make your career at Islamic bank then join BankIslami Traine Banker Program.
Trainee Islamic Banker Program Details:
- Department: BankIslami Pakistan
- INDUSTRY: Banking/Financial Services
- GENDER: No Preference
- AGE: 18 – 26
- Position: Multiple
- Location: Karachi
- MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelors
- Fields: BBA/MBA/MCOM/ACCA
- Permanent Position
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Medical with Parents
- Provident Fund & Gratuity
- Staff Financing
- Life Takaful
- Pay Continuation Plan
Trainee Islamic Banker Eligibility Criteria:
- Age: Maximum 26 Years as on July 31, 2019.
- Qualification: Minimum 16 Years of a complete education from HEC recognized institute with at least 2.5 CGPA or 50% at the time of graduation.
- Experience: Fresh graduates or candidates with 1-2 Years of experience preferably in Banking/ Financial Sector.
The last date to apply at the latest jobs in Bank Islami Pakistan is 18-July-2019.
How To Apply:
Click the Apply Now button given below, fill all the required information.