The University of Science and Technology is accepting applications not for Fully Funded UST Global Internship 2019-2020 In South Korea. The Ust Internship Program 2019 is a 2 month research internship for Korean and International students.
The UST Global Internship 2019-2020 aims to provide talented international students with opportunities to experience unique education system of UST centered on field research by participating in the research project at one of our campuses(National Research Institutes) as an intern.
UST Global Internship Details:
July 1st to August 23rd (For 2 months)
University of Science and Technology South Korea
The Fully Funded UST Internship 2019-2020 In South Korea have following requirements:
Bachelors or Masters Student (Graduate can also apply)
From any country you can apply for UST internship.
English or Korean
Also Check out:
The UST Global Internship is offering Research Internship in various fields which are given Below.
- Advance Material & Chemical Engineering
- Division of Bio-Medical & Science & Technology
- Korean Convergence Medicines
- Advanced Energy and System Engineering
- Division of Energy & Environment Technology
- Petroleum Resources Technology
- Plant System and Machinery
- Renewable Energy Engineering
- Data & High-Performance Computing Science
- Industrial Technology
- Ocean Science
- Nano Science
- Radiological & Medico Oncological Science
- Nano Mechatronics
UST Global Internship Coverage and Benefits:
- Air Fare: Round-trip flight ticket (only for a intern from abroad)
- Stipend: 900,000KRW(1,200,000KRW) each month for an undergraduate(for a master’s student)
- Documentation: If applicable
- Sickness and Accident Insurance
How to Apply
- You can apply for Fully Funded UST Global Internship 2019-2020 In South Korea Through online system at link given below.
- The online application system will be available during the application period only.
- Application Period: 20:00 p.m. Korean time(GMT+9), Mar. 13th to 22th, 2019
- Required Documents for Application:
- One of certificate of enrollment/leave of absence/graduation from college(graduate school if applicable), Transcripts for all semesters from college(graduate school if applicable)
- Additional documents for reference can be attached such as a recommendation letter from your college or English tests score.
- All the submitted documents should be written in English or Korean.
- Application form includes Self-Introduction/ Academic Background/ Abilities/ Plan for the Internship/ Plan after the Internship
The last date to apply for UST Internship is 22-March-2019.